Thursday, March 29

I Must Confess

My dearest darling sexy gorgeous loving adorable kissable sweet coochee coo hot and steamy MEN, that last post was prepared purely for fun. So chillax and don't take it to heart ok? To all the men out there..big HUGGGGGGGGGGZ all the way from Down Under! ;-)


Now here's some real news. I'm thinking hard about my blog-life these days. While I have met some awesome people and have grown so much in these 2 and half years or so, I feel that sometimes my very blunt nature is affecting some people in Blogville. I know that it's not my fault, it's really their problem, but what does that mean for the future? It means I won't be visiting those people's blogs anymore. Only cos I sense that they are irritated by my presence/comments and apparently it's affecting their personal lives too...God knows how! If someone can't take constructive criticism like a sport or understand a joke, then really they are not worth my time or effort. I can't lie or be sugary-sweet or be cautious all the time. I spill out what I feel and I try hard to do it in a nice and decent way. And if that too is not what you want, then I'm outta your lives. I really don't have time to deal with childish tanties. I have enough on my plate as it is and I come to Blogville for some loving and relaxation - not for dramas. My online friends-list is now shrinking rapidly from 100s to single digits (very few genuine friends). That's life ha! I believe that some friends are just known enemies. So right now I'm friendless and foeless - feels great though. Anyways I just wanted to let you all know that if all of a sudden I'm not in your blog (you know who you are), then this is the reason. And ofcourse I don't have time to visit all the blogs all the time, so this message isn't for those blogs that I love but don't have time to visit :). Nothing like a good ol Whinge ;-) thanks for listening!


Having said that, it's a Half-Nekked-Thursday WHOAAAAAAA!

Ok I'm not a fan of Miss.Spears' music but I cant deny liking this particular song - one from her most innocent days. It's got a catchy rhythm and a nice beat to it. And yeah I just confessed so Happy Thursday guys!


Current Music: One More Time by Britney Spears
Current Music Update: Chand Sifarish from the Hindi movie Fanaa

117 Cranium Signets:

Priya said...

Keshi girl:Whoever gets offended let them cry. They need to grow up and just be as you are.

You are a wonderful persona nd have a big heart. Chillzz girl...

Priya said...

Oyeeeeee me first and second too. Ghosh can't believe it keshi...

Trundling Grunt said...

Can I cry foul here? You post that men are obsessed with sex and then post a half nekked photo? I forgot all the profound things I was going to post. But I'm sure there were some. Honest.

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

This sounds like the article i posted on my blog.

There are not-so-nice people out there.

If they can't take a joke, too bad!!

As you know, you are about the only one I allow to place comments on my blogs.

The reason is there are some crazed people out there.

Some of the emails I get are shocking!

For most of April, my posts for Passages are already written as I will be away for most of the month.

I still want the blog to continue for now.


Hugs

Bev

Anonymous said...

*hugggg*
Just be who you are Keshi, judging from the commments,there are quite a lot of us who love you just like that:)

*some friends are just known enemies
Yeap. And I say, if you can, just keep them close and yet not too close.

Love ya!

Expression ! said...

Its is very satisfying to realize that we keep on growing with every passing day.I like your attitude for life a lot.

I have tagged you ,hope you'll have fun ,please check my recent post for the rules.

AnonymousBlogger said...

Kesh, if anything, not commenting on some people's blogs is a good thing. It will give you more time to blog on your and visit other new blogs if you so choose. I see it as a blessing.

If people don't appreciate your comments, then to hell with them, I say.

Jay said...

One of the things I noticed quicky is that there are a lot of people out there who take EVERYTHING soooo seriously and sooooo personally. I don't have any control over that. That's their problem. I don't change for anyone and neither should you.

I mean I don't look to intentionally say mean things or hurt people's feelings. But, if they take something the wrong way and get mad but don't ask me what I meant there is nothing I can do about it. So, I don't worry about it.

You can only be who you are and do the best you can. If that's not good enough for other people than they can go *bleep* themselves. ;-)

Helen said...

Never forget how aptly a well-timed f-bomb can bring a--shall we say--"situation" back in order.

You're not posting for anyone but yourself ultimately, and we're all here encouraging each other in one way or another (for Christ's sake Bev, I'll miss you while you're gone, and I only know you from your comments here!!)

If someone has a problem, just let them have their rants. Like you said you know your pals.

Aditi said...

as long as u dont stop blogging its all good.. we love u.. u know that right
=)

jac said...

I continue to LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

...and a grin for the HNT

deepsat said...

if ppl cant take criticism then they shouldn't even be blogging!!

just be yourself!!!

Sugababee said...

Hmmm.. I got everything you wrote... except for this one...

"So right now I'm friendless and foeless"

Kathy said...

hey gorgeous muaahh! lovely pics. there ... something to put on my album again ^_~ and damn that lipsss!!! awwwww.... m jealous ;(;(

** If someone can't take constructive criticism like a sport or understand a joke, then really they are not worth my time or effort. **

agreed!!!... well said babe!!!

so cheer up now! luv ya...

hugss**

PrAcHi said...

Keshi, people who don’t appreciate your comments, just let them go away. You have taken a good decision. Some people just can’t take any kind of criticisms or advices. They just want you to say all good about them.. It’s okay.. you not visiting to their blog is their loss!
Me LOVES your comments :)
N you looking awesome in both the pics. Esp. the second one :)

Jewel Rays said...

Hey Keshi..:)

Nice pics...love the first one.


***I can't lie or be sugary-sweet or be cautious all the time. I spill out what I feel and I try hard to do it in a nice and decent way.


Yeah i can understand that one too. and sometimes i really screw it up and realise shutting up pays a better price. :)

Between i like that britney song as well.. love some of her first few songs. this song is one the song i started to learn to dance with.

Cheers!! have a good day Keshi.

tulipspeaks said...

:) cheerful dear!

100 --> single digit frens only means u nw know who r ur real frens.

athe pothume. hugsss!!!

=ammu=

The Phosgene Kid said...

You look fabulous - even in green!!

Neihal said...

I agree to what you say...there is no point wasting time with ppl...who fail to take things in right manner....but what I liked abt this post is that you actually wrote and made a point abt it....I think I might just have ignored those ppl...
But now it seems that would be unfair on my part.
I'll keep in mind.
Hugs Keshi :)

SamY said...

gosh! I am hardly able to catch up with few blogs. Wondering how you managed nearly a 100 :-o. U'v got serious talent nutty ;)

not everyone takes things with jest ... even depends on how things r goin around that person ... yeah give em a break ... at least a temporary one ;)

gosh! its thursday :-o. wierd. I used to long for weekends ... now its the opposite

Anonymous said...

no need to change for someone...
if u change, u no more can be keshi...
so be what u r... u rock...

dharmabum said...

thats a good thing keshi, lets just call a spade a spade. and who the hell took anything to heart anyways? :)

the hnt snap is hawt :)

Poo said...

yahooooo ...thats like my beboooo....

Ma sexy Lady ^-^ ..... its ur forum its ur blog you have all the rights to write/say anything .. People are matured enough to understand - and i they dont thats there pbm (which few dont) ;)

Take care ssweetie ..and as always ur picture is awesome muaaaaahhhh and BIG Huggy tuggy 2u :))

Poo said...

and i like the second picture more sweetie

Harmony said...

I believe God is managing affairs and that He doesn't need any advice from me. With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end. So what is there to worry about..

Anonymous said...

Wat shit!
dis does not qualify as HNT


Keshi

i new u were heading for a break down
its not possible to be all things to all people

u just got to be your self
its not easy to change your self to please others

change only happens when u see the need for change

dis is a nice quote:
,
i am not in dis world to live up to your expectations
and u r not in dis world to live up to mine

if by chance we find each other
it is beautiful

if not
it cannot be helped
,

Unknown said...

u r what u r!

krystyna said...

Hi Keshi!
Truly saing sometimes I'm thinking about my blog-life too. And my thoughts are sometimes similar.
I want to say that in my blogging time I had sad days, when some people stop visiting my blog without cause (?). I thought that they were my friends, so I was sad. My interpretation: they don't like my poor English or something was misunderstood.
After time, I stop thinking about it. I'm very glad and happy even one person understand me.
I love your posts and I know that you write from deep of your heart.It is beautiful!
Keep up your wonderful work!
I wish you many happiness.

Neer said...

:) smiles!! you jus chill babe!

Cazzie!!! said...

You are gorgeous lovey :)

Alex said...

Keshi,

The people who get offended are the ones who need to 'think' and evolve.

You are Keshi! Rock on! :D

Kay Vee said...

oh i love ur blog! im always coming here. :)

and if u felt that many men got offended abt ur last post, then theres nuthin new abt it keshi. i had done a post on men and sex and one guy really went far in arguing with me in my comment box! they r just like that...i dont think theres need to pay grave attention to it. but then u clarified and that was good behaviour on ur part!
take care! :)

shnaggy said...

if any one can't take that joke then they need to talk to their lawyers cuz....guilty! guilty! guilty! lol

Die Muräne said...

Good statement Keshi! It's always you who decides...

I like your new pics!

All Is Whole said...

Hey guys and gals....
Dont pry over these trivial things.
My comments on the previous topic:

Is it possible to distinguish between a male and female brain if you take that out from their body...i think NO
So how come you kan compare two things that are almost similar or exactly similar......

Hey Keshi, There is more to be explored than getting into this topics and starting the long chains of mails

But yes, you started a interesting topic that will provoke people to put forward all their philosophy.
Enjoy Thursday.....

One more comment :
Men think because they care.(Doesnt maen womens dont care :-))

Smiles :)

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I tend to be too sensitive but I'm only a jerk to people who were jerks to me. Not everyone has to agree with me. But of course they will if they know what's good for them!
Most people don't get my sense of humor either. The good think is, if they don't get what I'm writing about they can just leave. 'Cause I didn't make it for them!

FH said...

Hey! Hey!! Don't apologize to men!!They are who they are!Let the sissy boys vry!!;D

I like your word "Chillax",will tell my girl:)

I hate when ppl victimize Brittany.She is just 24 and got 2 kids and two almost divorces!!Give her a break.She has learn from own mistakes and that is a tough peroid to go thru'.Hope she will be successful again and take care of her sons,good luck to her:)

It's not half naked,just a bare shoulder.I have one like that too!'D

Anonymous said...

Woo Hooo
i made $88.58 on google ads

soon i will be a millionaire in dollars

Lienumberone said...

F*k, I hope you are not including me in that list. I've been busy, and so unable to visit and post comments and all. But still blogging. Saby was asking me the other day, as where I was.

Put up a list pls of those who are offended, hehe.

gautami tripathy said...

Keshi, you are not going to like my comment here. But I thought I will say it anyway, it's your wish to delete it or leave it. You anyway moderate your comments.

Being blunt should not mean being offensive. Sometimes we think, so what we are blunt and outspoken, we can say whatever is on our minds, hell with what the other person thinks. It does not work this way. We are but a miniscule part of the Universe.

What you write here for others stands for you too. So it works both ways. Being in the bloggerdom does not give us the right to say whatever we feel like. Freedom of speech is ok as long as we understand our responsibilities.
Who anyway gave us the right to say the other person is wrong? Why not he is right and we are wrong? Matter of perception, after all. Constructive criticism is not for any ones opinions, you are entitled to yours, others to theirs.It can be for our creative works. That too only if one so desires. Not before.

Think about it....

St. Dickeybird said...

I hope i can still be your blog-friend! I like constructive criticism almost as much as your HNT photos!
;P

Gaurav said...

hey Keshi >> I see that u have started fashion photography.. lol :P... i guess i misssed a lot .. hehe..
Keep smilin.

Ramya Shankar said...

That is something on the same lines as my previous post ! As long as you are true to ur conscience, don't really care about the world !

Little Miss Muffet said...

Ohh..surprising..i just read Amy's post yday which talked about that too..guess it must be a serious prob then..anyway, in your place i too would say- if u don't like me, stop visiting my blog and i will do the same..why get so het up over someone u don't know, rit?
cheers and have a great day..

Jeevan said...

Hope I am not in the list as a friend who is just known enemies! who would like to get away from this lovable Friend:)

Ram said...

**darling sexy gorgeous loving adorable kissable sweet coochee coo hot and steamy

that cant be me...LOLLLLLL

your previous post...i read it laughed about it and forgot about it...:-)

**irritated by my presence/comments
being an owner of a blog that gets very few comments...that cant be me...:-)))

on your dwindling friend's list...
I'm sure you have a few cherished ones...whom you donot let go...and they dont let go either...the rest i think are just acquaintances...who just come and go..

It would be friday by the time you read this..so happy friday...:-)

-Ram

KK said...

hehehehe.... I heard a lot of booohoooo's while reading this post... is that you??? ;) LOL!! :D

Okie gotta check my blog to see if Keshi is around in my blog... else I am also classified to be in that list :( booohoooo.......

KK said...

BTW, whether you like me or not I will visit your blog... you gotta live with it no other option LOL!!! :D

Amey said...

Hey, one post on Harry Potter does not mean you should stop visiting my blog...

You are going to get used to them, in the coming months, that will be the recurring theme on my blog :(

desperado said...

nice second pic...nice shot

Anonymous said...

o o... looks like someone is a bit upset coz of some ppl who cant take jokes... hmmm... is it me?? hehe...

been extremely busy with work, so havent been able to visit blogs these days... will be back in a while...

i need a break... planning a trek (base camp) in a month... wanna join?

Nadim said...

naaaeeece pics!! hehe...

i think u should worry abt everything ppl say... they r right! u hurt ppl's feelings! :-|
n u shud stop writing n jus post ur pics all the time! :-|
hehe...

so how many blogs r u gng to stop visiting? i know a cpl of very good blogs... u can visit those instead!

Unknown said...

AHEM AHEM! lol ... someone's posted a HOT HOT pic .
Thanks btw for taking up HNT for me .. lol .. u're gutsy and why not when u got such a great body to show off ;p ;p

hot stuff ... keep it up ... n m lookin forward to next thursday now LOL ;)

Unknown said...

yes... I like this attitude.
but the sugary sweet intro..eep.

nonetheless...we haven't been formally introduced yet... and I don't feel like introducing myself for now...

went through this blog, got the link from divya. Pretty cool..you speak your heart out, regardless what others think... a trait, I figured, was so rare that I would never find another person like me.

its better that way..if people think the writing is offensive..they just shouldn't read it...easy solution..
gotta go for now..will visit tomm.

oh btw... I can last for atleast 30 seconds without thinking about sex...maybe I have evolved a bit?
oh..pink is TEH EVIL! Long live BLUE!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the image to cheer up a friday at work..... much appreciated...

I will always try to give an honest comment on your blog... i expect the same, if you think i am being whiny or pretentous i expect people to tell me... i prefer honesty:)

Jim said...

is dis a turning point?

i am getting blog bored too
dunno how much longer i will carry on

net relationships are no substitute for the real world friendships

Stace said...

Don't stress, Kesh. If people can't grow up, it's their own issue. You just keep bloggin', girl, and we'll keep readin'.

Elina said...

Hi Keshi,

Dun let how ppl think & feel abt ur personal blog & stop writing ur blog..

Keep on writing. I'll come back to read. :)

If they dun like to read abt wat u've written in the blog, they can jolly well dun read. Some ppl are so childish.. Never grow up..

They only grow physically but mentally, it kinda gets stuck there somehow.. Maybe there was a dam to block the growth.. HaHaHa..

**I can't lie or be sugary-sweet or be cautious all the time.

- True.. Its better to be urself. Its feels great too!

**So right now I'm friendless and foeless - feels great though.

- U r friendless? Are u sure...

**Anyways I just wanted to let you all know that if all of a sudden I'm not in your blog (you know who you are), then this is the reason.

- Definitely not me! ^o^

**I don't have time to visit all the blogs all the time, so this message isn't for those blogs that I love but don't have time to visit.

- No problem at all Keshi.. We all understand.. We dun have all the time in the world to read practically everyone's blogs.. :)

Take Care of urself. No point brooding over those childish ppl.

Thumbee

Shionge said...

Oh Keshi you are always so sweet & constructive and as you can see from the rest of your blog buddies, they do enjoyed having you leaving comments at their blogs...likewise for me.

I don't care what other pple think about you but you are great and my wishlist is to visit you when I visit Downunder :D

Have a nice weekend Sweetie!

George said...

Keshi ... you're absolutely beautiful.
People have to stop being so sensitive ... a major problem with the world. You make fun of my god, I kill you, No I kill 1,000 of you.

Keshi said...

Priya first AND second indeedz :) n tnxx hun HUGGGGGGGGGZ!


-----------------------------------

Trunds it IS foul isnt it ;-)

btw Im not nekked nekked there...Im wearing a boob-tube in that pic hehe. No ways I can be nekked nekked...Im not that gutsy.


-----------------------------------

Bev aww tnxx sweetie. I know that u like me for who I am. I so get the vibes. HUGGGGGGGGGZ!

**For most of April, my posts for Passages are already written as I will be away for most of the month.

Im gonna miss ya like u'll never know.


-----------------------------------

Geet yes...thats wut Im gonna try n do...not get too close. Getting too close on the net proves that it can fall apart quite easily too...and that hurts.


-----------------------------------

SM tnxx! :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

hehe AB so true..it is indeed a blessing :)

ty!

-----------------------------------

Jay thats right. I dun say mean things intentionally either. But some ppl take things so personally. It's really not within my control.


**But, if they take something the wrong way and get mad but don't ask me what I meant there is nothing I can do about it

100% correct. I mean they dun even ask what I meant - instead they have gone and already made assumptions abt me and blame me for their misery. It's not fair at all.


-----------------------------------

TY Helen :)

It's really not abt my blog...its abt some comments I made in other blogs...but yeah, it's all the same cos it's to do with me.


-----------------------------------

aww tnxx Aditi! I hope I dun lose the passion for blogging. I really hope so.


-----------------------------------

;-) Jac.

btw Im wearing a black boob-tube in that pic hehe. Gotcha!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Deepz!

Its more of the jokes I make..ppl seem to take em personally. Mebbe my sense of humor sucks? LOL!

-----------------------------------

Hello Suga!


**"So right now I'm friendless and foeless"

o what I meant from that it..cos I consider some friends to be known enemies, when I dun associate em now, that means Im friendless and foeless :) Got it?

-----------------------------------

Kath u really have an album of me? LOL dun say u do.

ty so much. U r truly an beautiful person. HUGGGGGGGGGZ!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty so much Prachi!

Well it's like I have been misunderstood...when that happens with ppl I thought who knew me well, it's really hurtful. Best is to cut all ties. I find that the cleanest possible way to peace of mind.


-----------------------------------

Amy yeah I like that song too...now I changed it to a Hindi one :)


**shutting up pays a better price

It sure does! I've learnt that too and it really helps in some situations. Situations where ppl dun wanna know what u meant by ur comments.


-----------------------------------

Ammu thats right.


**100 --> single digit frens only means u nw know who r ur real frens.

true...I have no room for ppl who take me for granted. There's alot of groupism ard Blogville. I sensed that. Im no longer gonna be discriminated cos Im gonna avoid such groups.

-----------------------------------

hehe tnxx Phos - that pic was taken from my mobile w.o. Night Mode on..so it turned green and I look like Miss.Kermit lol!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Neihal!

**but what I liked abt this post is that you actually wrote and made a point abt it

yes...all this time I have been putting it for another time...now I strongly decided that it's gotta be done.


-----------------------------------

ty Samy! :)

** even depends on how things r goin around that person ... yeah give em a break ... at least a temporary one

na I have had enuff of giving them space n breaks n wutnots. I refuse to be a clown anymore.
Mebbe it's high time that they give ME a break?

-----------------------------------

ty DJ I appreciate that.


-----------------------------------

Dharma hey tnxx!

nah this isnt abt my last post :) This is something that happened in some other blogs with my comments there.


-----------------------------------

ty so much Poo HUGGGGGGGGGZ!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Pankaj tnxx!

**With God in charge, I believe everything will work out for the best in the end.

Yeah I mite just leave everything upto Him.


-----------------------------------

Anony tnxx!


**i new u were heading for a break down
its not possible to be all things to all people


yes thats true..I was trying hard to PLEASE alot of ppl...and I realised I was going down a dangerous road. Now I stopped all that. Im gonna be just me no matter what. They can whinge if they wanna.

-----------------------------------

Iceman ty!



-----------------------------------

Krys heyy HUGGGGGGGGZ!

** they don't like my poor English or something was misunderstood.


oh no..what kind of friend is that? I love ur very informative and spiritual posts. Keep pn blogging and dun mind the few ppl who dun wanna see beyond what the naked eye can see.

TC!


-----------------------------------

Neers smiles :) n tnxx!


-----------------------------------

Caz u too hun MWAHHHHH!




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Alex ty!

**The people who get offended are the ones who need to 'think' and evolve.

true...but it doesnt seem to happen so I move away from em.


-----------------------------------

Shitrint ty!

This isnt abt the Men post :) Its abt somethings I said in some other blogs and how some ppl took it all so personally. And it wasnt the first time that they did that...so now Im fed up and will not go there anymore.

Abt that guy who argued with ya so much..tell him to go have a shower LOL!

-----------------------------------

heyya Shnaggy!


**if any one can't take that joke then they need to talk to their lawyers

LOL! :):)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Murane ty :)


-----------------------------------

ty Prashant!


**Men think because they care.(Doesnt maen womens dont care

I didnt get that :)



-----------------------------------

LOL Meister way to go!


**Most people don't get my sense of humor either.

I dun think its that they dun get it...its that they r just humorless ppl.


-----------------------------------

Asha lol yeah I wasnt nekked at all in that pic..Im wearing a black boob-tube :)


Chillax..oyeah I love that word too hehe.


**.She has learn from own mistakes and that is a tough peroid to go thru'.

So true! I mean I dun like to make fun of Britney anymore..not when she's at the depth sof despair and goin thru a very hard time. We all have out trials and tribulations. Hope she catches up with life soon.

-----------------------------------

Anony great news :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

TT hey long time no see..WB n hugggggggz!

Na na its not u at all :). I missed ya...wut have u been up to?


-----------------------------------

Hey Gautami no worries at all...I like honest comments, so tnxx for that!


**Being blunt should not mean being offensive

I agree. And I can assure u I wasnt being offensive at all. All I made was simple jokes and they were very innocent.


** Being in the bloggerdom does not give us the right to say whatever we feel like. Freedom of speech is ok as long as we understand our responsibilities.

I agree here too. And this post was nothing to do with what I write in my blog. It was abt few jokes and na they were not offensive.

But yeah I totally agree with what u wrote. We should know our responsibilites when it comes to exercising freedom of speech. Well-said Gautami!


-----------------------------------

hehehe Dickey ;-) ty!

And hey ur my friend, ALWAYS.

-----------------------------------


Gaurav u've missed out on TONZ of glam photos here LOL! Check the back log mate :)


-----------------------------------


heyy Ramya!

** As long as you are true to ur conscience, don't really care about the world !


Spot on tnxx!

-----------------------------------


Miss.Muffet ty!


**if u don't like me, stop visiting my blog and i will do the same..why get so het up over someone u don't know, rit?

true..I agree :)



Keshi.

Blessed said...

Ooh La La!!! Awesome Miss Keshi!
Very nice!!

I hope you never stop visiting me!

{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}

Keshi said...

awww ur always a avery GENUINE soul Jeevan, HUGGGGGGGGGZ!


-----------------------------------

hehe RamaG :)

yeah I know...I have few honest ones and Im glad abt that. ty!



-----------------------------------

KK hell nah I wont stop reading ur fantastic blog and listening to ur SUPERB voice ;-)


LOL ur most WC to be here KK!

-----------------------------------

hello Fleiger!


**one post on Harry Potter does not mean you should stop visiting my blog...

LOL u know its not that :):)


-----------------------------------

Desperado :) Hows the Grunge goin?


-----------------------------------


KAP HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ! I missed ya and u've been trotting away ha? Another trip? awww take me too will ya? I really need a break.


-----------------------------------

Nadim I should post my pics all the time ha LOL!

yeah recommend me some great blogs will ya...tnxx!



-----------------------------------

Cheesy MWAHHHHHH!

** u're gutsy and why not when u got such a great body to show off

lol I aint nekked nekked in that pic...Im wearing a boob-tube in it :)

so when do we see ur's?

-----------------------------------

Hershey WC, Im very pleased to meet ya.


**if people think the writing is offensive..they just shouldn't read it...easy solution..

true :)


30secs is a BIG improvement LOL great job!


-----------------------------------

G'day matey Aidan!

Ur one of my most HONEST commentors here and I love reading what u have to say. I always wait for u to come ard and comment and I love reading ur very honest posts too. Love both u and Stace!


-----------------------------------


Jim heyy!

Cud be a turning point but certainly not the end..not yet :)

**net relationships are no substitute for the real world friendships

true but u do find few genuine ppl over out here too. the kind who cant be found in my real world.

-----------------------------------

Stace ty for the encouragement!


**If people can't grow up, it's their own issue

true...it's really their problem.


Like I told Aidan, u and Aidan are 2 of my fav commentors. And I love reading ur very honest posts.

TY!

-----------------------------------

ty so much Thumbee HUGGGGGGGZ!

**there was a dam to block the growth..

LOL u funny girl!


yeah ur right...it's their issue. Im gonna keep my distance from now on.

When I said Friendless n Foeless, I mean I lost the enemies I had in Friends' diguise. Got it? :)


TC n tnxx again!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty for that Shionge HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!

I do have a few friends like u who honestly care abt my feelings.


-----------------------------------

ty George!


**You make fun of my god, I kill you, No I kill 1,000 of you.


SO true! Im so sick of that attitude. Isnt it so stupid? When will ppl wake up n realise that we all have different opinions and we don't have to kill each other cos of that!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

MWAH Blessed n tnxx! :)

Keshi.

Amey said...

Then what is it? You don't even read my other blog, so it cannot be anything there :(

Elina said...

**When I said Friendless n Foeless, I mean I lost the enemies I had in Friends' diguise. Got it? :)

- Yup! Got it!

Stay happy always!

Thumbee

Steph said...

Well, I love you! The others can go fuck themselves.

Helen said...

Keshi, are you "ON" right now? in real time??? Can I actually have a conversation???

diyadear said...

Thats my policy too. U shudnt care abt ppl who cant take u as u are..
hey BTW is the first one ur picture??

Keshi said...

Fleiger wuts ur other HP-free blog? ;-)


-----------------------------------

ty Thumbee!



-----------------------------------

awww ty so much Steph i love u too!



-----------------------------------

yes Im ON Helen :) talk to me...




Keshi.

Keshi said...

ty Diya, it's a good policy to have.

yes...these r both my pics :) why?


Keshi.

Akshay V said...

Whoaaa!! Hindi music.. I dont think I have seen hindi song on you music section b4. Btw this song is one of my personal favorites. :-)

Keshi said...

Akshay I love Hindi music and this is one of my favs too :)

btw I have had many Hindi songs on my blog b4.

Keshi.

Alex said...

Keshi,

The 'moving away' is your choice.

Globescoper said...

Hi Keshi

I will be away from the 1st. to the 8th. and from the 15th. to the 30th.

So it only seems a long time.

I will miss writing comments to you.

I thank you for saying that I take you as you are.

I try to always see the good in people--and in you I see no bad.

Sometimes you are out of your mind, but who isn't?

LOL

Will miss ya!!!!

HUGS!!!!!!!!!

Bev

Helen said...

I'm not usually on-line at night or in the evening, so the prospect of "chatting" has always been so--well, negligible. Can I just say, though that I'm so happy that I stumbled across your blog those few months ago. Yes, yes, I know "virtual" friendships are much safer than "real" friendships, but it has been fun exploring and sharing thoughts. You're a smart, wonderful person, and I'm tickled to know you.

Jim said...

u Cie
i care for Cara


she dont get too many comments
i am bipolar and i enjoy bugging ppl

especially the ones i love

Ram said...

why the change of the song?? just curious.

-RamaG

Jim said...

u r your own best friend
a yoga teacher i go to told me:

u gotta be happy with your self alone

company will not make u happy
if u r not happy by your self

dis happiness cannot be taken away no matter wat any one says

a blogger .. many bloggers cannot digest the shit i give out

they need YOGA

Ram said...

just noticed...the section where all the girls start dancing...moving their shoulders...everyone with their long flowing hair...seems like a scene from a hair shampoo ad..or a hair oil ad....hehehehe...:-))

-Ram

deepsat said...

dont count them as those who appreciates sense of humor!! maybe they are to self obsessed!!!

Keshi said...

aha Alex :)

-----------------------------------

G'day Bev :) tnxxx sweetie!

** try to always see the good in people--and in you I see no bad.

thats a great quality in ya.


**Sometimes you are out of your mind, but who isn't?

Sometimes? LOL na hunny...all the time.

ok so u'll be gone only for a while...Im so glad abt that.

TC n have a good one babez!

-----------------------------------

Helen I feel honored to hear that from u....tnxx to u too n HUGGGGGGGGGZ!


** Yes, yes, I know "virtual" friendships are much safer than "real" friendships

I agree...but it's so much more REAL in here than the REAL world ha? :)


-----------------------------------

OK Jim hehe.


**company will not make u happy
if u r not happy by your self

I agree!



-----------------------------------


Rama I just felt like 'surrendering' :)

haha yeah like a HAIR OIL ad indeed!



-----------------------------------

mebbe Deepz :)




Keshi.

Anonymous said...

hello Keshi dear!
im sorry for not showing my butt here,ive been busy and now my spring break is occupiedf by house cleaning and baby sitting,LOL!

thats life,keshi dear!we cant please them all.maybe they were just busy like me thats why they cant visit here.and yeah,if you feel like a person doesnt worth your attention,then so be it :)

Keshi said...

Ghee HUGGGGGGZ!

hey no need to say Sorry for not being here ok? awww I know everyone gets busy with their lives.

Nah this post isnt abt ppl who dun come here :) It's abt what happened in some other blogs regarding some comments I made there.


tnxx Ghee n u TC!
Keshi.

Chamendra Wimalasena said...

Well to live with a thought that you have to explain yourself to everyone else is rather bad.. as long as you have good morals.. i suppose you are free to be who ever :) online or offline eh?

Keshi said...

thats so true Mr.Evil!

ty :)

Keshi.

--Sunrise-- said...

I have had no probs with Blogville so far... *touchwood*... :)

Baby One More Time is an awesome number! :D And - Chand Sifarish! Ahhhh LOVE IT! :D

wallycrawler said...

Well isn't that a surprise . A very welcome and hawt surprise , but a huge surprise ! Nice .

Ganesh Ranganathan said...

hey Keshi, I hope thats not me you mentioned in your post...it isnt, right?

And congrats on your first HNT....is this going to be a regular feature from now on, for if it is, then I better set a reminder in my google calender. :-)

gP said...

Oh cool! Skin show...ho hohohoho///


Hey babe...whats a girl like you doing down under?!!!

:p

HHHAHAHAHHAHA Keshi!

Arm Pitt said...

Is that half nekked or half naked! You are making me exercise my brain now (you what is in there :P)

Anonymous said...

You always make me smile when you visit so say what you want, I'll still be smiling.:)
I love your pictures and you.:)
tc

anup.777 said...

dear ... dunno about others ... but i like u just the way u are ... take care dear ... and hv a gr8 weekend!

Shiva said...

Hehhee .. Keshi turns a real critic. Life is comeplex. We need to simple in order to make it simple. People who can't take simple as simple, be in a complex state.. who cares????

Cheer up!!!

WithinWithout said...

Hey Kesh...

I didn't really get this...have I been bad?

I admit I haven't been visiting regularly, but I haven't been visiting anyone regularly.

Do tell. I somehow lost your email address so couldn't send you a postcard from Mars...

Anonymous said...

Did you offend someone? It's hard to comment without knowing the details.

But... don't stop writing. I enjoy coming here. x

Pri said...

heyy i see u very rarely on nostalgic moments nowadays :-/
but hav to confess hav been rarely frequenting blogs as well :(
but tht dosent mean u r forgotten...no waysss.
ull never be...

love,
pri

Anonymous said...

which comment u are talking abt??
i like reading keshi-chan's comments on other ppl's blog.
they are alll funny and stunning :D
and i feel the same way sometimes.
when i dont get comment reply, but other girls do. *sob sob*

lemon said...

u can visit and criticize my blog anytime kesh..!! :)

Menchie said...

It's hard to believe people take offense at something you said.

There are a lot of weird people out there but I don't think you're one of them.

Hope you had a nice weekend.

diyadear said...

keshi, just wanted to know if thats the gal who writes all these beautiful posts :)
n ya ur very pretty ;) njoy!!

Dalicia said...

yeah people and their issues...
to me..men are all horny...it's okay to be horny but some are damn hopeless....


that's okay girl! world is never going to be the same without those losers....:) and of course there are us...

Dawn said...

Well said sisy...:)

three cheers to u hip-hip ;)
hurray :D

hugggggggggzzzzzzzz

Keshi said...

ty Sunrise!


-----------------------------------

tnxx Wally ;-)


-----------------------------------

hell nah Ganesh u aint involved in this at all. Ur a swt hrt and the silly arguments we have r really cute, arent they?

So chillax :) its not u.


-----------------------------------

Ghosty yeah its plain skin LOL!



-----------------------------------

Arm_Pitt :) :)



-----------------------------------

***smilez** Rick ;-)


-----------------------------------


Anup aww ty n huggggggggz!



-----------------------------------

Shiva tnxx so much for the encouragemnt!


-----------------------------------


WW my sweetest brother WB nHUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ! I've been missin ya...where the hell have ya been? To MARS? Hows the chicks ova there? :)



-----------------------------------

Nora Im ok...tnxx dear!



-----------------------------------

Pri ty!



-----------------------------------

ty Niki HUGGGGGGGZ!


-----------------------------------

awww Lemonade ty so much!


-----------------------------------

Menchie tnxx hun!



-----------------------------------

aww Diya ty sweetie!



-----------------------------------


hehehe Dalicia ty darl!


-----------------------------------


Hugggggggggz Dawny!




Keshi.

Mumbai Guy said...

Oh my! Your not going to be visiting me? :)

Keshi said...

cmon I didnt mean u MG :)

Keshi.

:P fuzzbox said...

That is an awesome HNT pic!!!

Keshi said...

ty fuzzy!

but I aint nekked nekked in it...Im wearing a black boob-tube :)

Keshi.