Tuesday, October 10

The Connection

Imagine living in a house with no electricity. How dark and scary will that be. You won't be able to see what's around you at night, and you might even trip on something and fall. How dangerous is that. So you may live without light for years and end up hurt, even scarred being blind to the dangers of it. When you make the decision to get the electricity connection to your house, you will start seeing. Your accidents will be less and you will know where you're walking. You no longer have to crawl. But you didn't make that choice all these years. Why? Cos you 'chose' to be in the dark. You thought you were always right and you overlooked the hurt it caused. Darkness swallowed you and left you in the attic. But now that light has been searched for, you are connected. Connected with your inner soul and the people and things around you. You 'see' yourself and others clearly. You have a choice to make. Either be in the dark forever or seek the connection, bask in it and start seeing. Firstly you have to realise that there's a connection waiting for you to be connected with. So wake up, come out of the darkest pits, get the connection and light up your life. Whatever it may be that you're bogged down by, be it fear, insecurity, jealousy, greed, anger, ego, pride, selfishness etc, there's a supply of light waiting to be found. If there's a demand for it from your end, you will benefit from the supply. So seek the 'connection' today. And call me when you illuminate your house - I can wait.

~~Dedicated to someone I love~~

Current Music: Sara by Fleetwood Mac

89 Cranium Signets:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmm.....

Jewel Rays said...

Wow Keshi! i am speechless when i read that post. Its so real and sometimes so true about what we are going through in our lives. Especially when it comes to keeping ourselves in the dark because of fear and stuff. Great stuff Keshi

Thanks for dat post!
Great stuff! Cheers!

Margie said...

~Dedicated to someone I love~
That made me smile the biggest smile!!!

Love is so beautiful!
Are you in love?

Margie

SamY said...

sounded quite profound, thought it was personal :)

Harry said...

hey...

I m bak..was really missing u...
really sorry that I havn't put my comments n the postings which I have missed...

well,I agree with each and every point which u have mentioned over here...

*Connected with your inner soul and the people and things around you.You 'see' yourself and others clearly.*....

very true...we always learn something new from different people...we should always forego our ego which can only be abdicated when we get connected with different people and get to know their mood...

Sometimes I get amazed how my day(mood) changes by spending sometime alone by my self just thinking about my life...

Harry

Autumn Storm said...

Sweet post, Kesh, well said too.

Anonymous said...

wow! din;t I say that it's freaky how I can relate to ur posts? this u say wen I am trying to come out from the attic to search for the 'light':) guess this is just a sign:) how have u been? Am not bloggin much these days,don't seem to get time:( but somehow just being able to come and read feels good too:)have a good day!

Unknown said...

wow... i posted something similar last time around...

never the less.... a very encouraging post....

Anonymous said...

Well thats why I use Nokia (Caption: Connecting people) :)

Harashita R. R. Bajaj said...

hi keshi...long time since i came here...still u r as fantastic as u used to b....nice words...well i have set the connection...

Rachel Heather said...

Keshi!!!

I am back :)

I have been out of town for week every single week for four days of the week :(

that is one of the best metaphors I have heard about reconnecting with our source energy. Seriously - one of the BEST.

beautiful!

I think the goal in life should be to connect to the light as much as possible and then all the outer successes would just take care of themselves

Suman Pant said...

hmmm...
"connection"... guess what KAP, i did try connecting strings of my life... but there i felt how "centered" i was... as though everything was limited to "self"... it was quite scary to realize that i was so very selfish... but thats okay... yes, with the connection, few things like jealousy, anger, ego etc do decrease to some amount (not really experienced, just felt sometimes)

hey, a very nice post... profound.

Dedication was "ooooohhhlalala". hehe.... muaaaah babes!

All Is Whole said...

Hey i illuminate the house but how to call you...dont have your number and all ......

Very nice post.......

All Is Whole said...

For the tagging..
its not a compulsion to write in that 11 point format only,the person who tagged me ask me to write 6 points only but i end up with 11 points ;-) .

Just write about you, whatever you wanna share with me and all. and then tagged 6 other persons with your tag.
Its cool na .Isnt it?????

tsduff said...

I like what you said Kesh - at first I was imagining the house I posted from Iceland - using oil lamps and a fireplace... no electricity sounds quite appealing at times. But there are other aspects - and your ideas take me to higher places. Glad you are back :-D

Neer said...

beautiful!! ray of light!!

Die Muräne said...

Be careful with you eyes if there's light all of a sudden ;)

Anonymous said...

hi keshi....

here is the link of bindi's video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjOXccVICbI

kumarldh said...

looks like some sprititualism is in the air...

Anonymous said...

Well writtened keshi...... Kudos...

badly waiting to make connection...
lemme try to illuminate myself...

Pradeep Puranik said...

Hi Keshi!

Congratulations on this great post, dear. :)


Just some diverse thoughts:

Too much light can sometimes be worse than darkness.

If someone willingly chooses to be in darkness, might there not be a good reason for that too? Maybe its an experiment; maybe a desire to experience the darkness; maybe there are truths that lurk in darkness that shy away from light; maybe... maybe... maybe...

Darkness and light are simply two faces of a coin; the two poles of a magnet. Night is just as natural and essential as day.

Not everyone who asks for a connection gets it; I know a few unfortunate characters who are always denied a connection.

Some may be actually blind. For them, things like connection, light or darkness do not mean anything at all.


As I said, those were just a few diverse thoughts. They are not in opposition to your post; your post inspired me to think about them as well.

Finally, the person you dedicated this post to is really lucky.

Cheers!

Ash said...

beautiful post Keshi...

ghee said...

Beautiful,Keshi...

I am always amazed on how you express your thoughts...

I can almost feel the meanings of every single words you typed..

You have said your point,I hope he/she get your message,have a connection,have a life...

Whoever your love one is,he/she is just so lucky to have a woman like you..

hugging you tight..

ghee

ghee said...

Beautiful,Keshi...

I am always amazed on how you express your thoughts...

I can almost feel the meanings of every single words you typed..

You have said your point,I hope he/she get your message,have a connection,have a life...

Whoever your love one is,he/she is just so lucky to have a woman like you..

hugging you tight..

ghee

Cazzie!!! said...

Very Eckhardt Tolle "Power of Now" type of stuff there Keshi..just the words people need to hear..that is when they are ready to hear them. Thing is, if they don't grasp it them they will just see it for a story about someone not having any electricity in their home as opposed to having no light in their life.
Hey, I love that song Sara...my little girl is named after that song...lovely

Dewaker Basnet said...

wow...great keshi...another marvellous piece...how and where do u come with such lovely lines...wow great piece....

Anonymous said...

That was nice keshi :).

[now for the over kill.. couldnt help it ;0)]
"Demand" is very true.. it makes such a difference for the power supplier. more the demand(not artifical demand) the happier he/she is to provide... and..well its all complicated for words.
just that houses are meant to have a connection. period. some have solar power too ( i mean like saints. They are so not polluting.). Others in decreasing order of hazard are nuclear, thermal and hydroelectric(most are this).

Cheers Mayt!

Anonymous said...

BTW, that was nice because it is from deep within.. the kind that has been felt, realized and written and the kind that has been felt, realized and now read.
Cheers Mayt!

Ganesh Ranganathan said...

After the beautiful tulips, how come you are writing spooky posts all of a sudden- ghosts, darkness?

I think the owner of the house should get a connection, unless he lives near my place, where blackouts are commonplace...

P.S: My name is Ganesh, not Genesh...plz get the spelling right..pleeeease

LERA said...

Who wouldn't welcome the idea of illuminating....with your beautiful thoughts.Keshi,enjoyed reading your previous post..it's very very spooky & I am sure it's gonna make a great Halloween entry....:)

delhidreams said...

at the centre of a thousand petalled lotus, lies a source of light unlike any other, when u've seen that, u've seen everything to be seen

good keshi. so, there's this new side also to the funny girl i've begun to know. and i lked ur 'ghost' post too. what if i see something like that. and what if i were a gal for a day.

u make me think. that's bad sweetheart ;)

Anonymous said...

Very cryptic and is indeed very metaphorical. I hope it works out for the people concerned.

PS: When i first started to read that I almost said well the Amish live without electricity.

smiley said...

well i am an electrician by trade... could relate to this post :)

Lienumberone said...

Hey, Babez, thanks for dedicating that post! No electricity, no switches, no girl, no cry.

EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Sweet,
May your divine connection lead the one you love to the rivers of Living Water.

God bless.

WithinWithout said...

This is a very raw but refined, pointed but compassionate message to someone you obviously care a lot about, Keshi.

Seeing the light or wanting to see it can be very difficult things for people living in darkness.

They live in darkness because they want or need to hide, or FEEL they need to. I hope your friend takes your offer to hold the candle you're holding for them.

starry said...

WOW! Keshi..we all mneed to make the connection or else we will be in the dark.the choice is ours to make and still many opeople choose to live in the dark getting hurt and being miserable.very well written post with a wonderful message.thank you Keshi.

Jeevan said...

You got a wonderful message here keshi!

World is big beautiful, there have been lots to enjoy, just sitting inside the dark house make us to think the world is dark.

La vida Loca said...

I hope things work out

Anonymous said...

hey hottie!! been watching too many horror movies.. have u?? :))

on a serious note.. WOW.. im still trying to comprehend the enormity of what u've just said.. how do i connect with myself? hmmm.. in retro.. its bad enuff dealing with a disconnected me.. im wondering if i really need to pile on the connected me to further add to my miseries.. lol.. no but seriously i dont know if u've ever noticed.. tht just before u doze off whn in bed... the silence and the darkness actually soothe u so much that u wish to lay like tht forever.. its a diff thing tht a sleep deprived me always wants to sleep.. but even thn! absolutely loved this post ! im suck a sucker for anythg thts even remotely abstract!! muah muah!

-purnima.(is what i go by) :)

Parag said...

I believe that all the light switches are within us. We need to see inward before seeing outwards..
"dedicated to someone I love":) well.. If you are in love then the light is much brighter. Your attitude in life becomes much more positive..

think said...

Keshi: A good one. If we hope for it, we can get the connection.

As your post talks about light, I wonder how people who are always in the dark with no lights to see, can have fear??

Margie said...

Here is a little poem for you Keshi...

Hope

My hope springs up
in spite of blows
higher after every
fall...

Down the road of
life it goes
bounding like
a rubber
ball!

Margie

P.S Hope keeps us going...
we never give up....
as long as there is hope!

desperado said...

strange na in this all complex life....in a net what we want is a simple connection..a true bong...and light

ur post made me reflect and think..thanks for that...

as always cant stop from posting lyrics...been singing this song the whole day..song called Daylight Dancer by Lacuna Coil

Answer me, it can't be so hard
Cry to relieve what's in your heart
Desolation, grief and agony

Trying to move
down in this grave
Trying to believe in every faith
As another bridge to clarity

Want to stay another way

Take another chance
to find a distant sanity
and turn your pain in truth
Take another chance
to fight a different enemy
and try to free it

Dance with me,
it can't be so hard
Time to reveal
what's in your heart
Desolation
grief and agony

Walking through a life decayed
while you're repeating
your mistakes
There's another chance
to try to get away


Keep smiling buddy....rock on

Anonymous said...

Oh, I feel the connection and it is electric, but I think its coming from much further south than my local neighborhood. Beautiful post my dear angel. :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice post Keshi the teacher...

Cazzie!!! said...

People can only make a difference in their own lives once they realise they have to make change, otherwise their lives will be just one big circle, going round and round....it is nice for your friend to have you there to help them on their way to a hopefully realised enlightenment....unless of course your post was all about electricity :) (winks)

Anonymous said...

I am here after some time and love the way you have written...cooool

Anonymous said...

Hi Keshi

You just keep getting better. You bared your soul to your readers. As I read a few comments, I notice some readers failed to read deep enough into this post. It is very hard to reveal your own pain through writing. Though, it is easier than trying to tell a loved one your feelings. When your heart is hurting, no pill will take it away. We tend to turn off the light and try to forget, put on the blinders—so to say. But, that makes it all the worst. It is hard to turn on the light when all is dark, especially when the light is no longer there.

For your readers who can’t get it right
Look at the picture and stare at the light

Bev

Margie said...

Keshi
Silly, silly me!
I get it now!
Lol!

Huggggggz!

Margie

Margie said...

It was your comment on my blog
that threw me off!
Silly, silly me!
lol!

Margie

SaffronSaris said...

You know, there was once when I was out in the rural areas when the electricity got cut off briefly. I looked out of the window and saw the most amazing full moon ever. The moon was pale, round and shimmery, overpowering the stars' sparkles and washing over the rest of the forest with a gentle glow. I did not manage to take a photo, but that was a sight I can never ever forget.
And I have to say I am thankful for the brief lack of electricity which pulled me away from the TV to something more breathtaking.

(Heh heh, seems like I'm blogging on your blog here ;))

Shionge said...

You hit it at the right spot dear....be connected to optimism :P

AnonymousBlogger said...

Keshi, you know, you have a gift. Few can write like you can. You should write. Stories. Poems. Anything. I think they would do well.

I like the message of your post. I guess maybe some people have trouble finding a place to find electricity. So even when they do want to get connected, they can't.

Vivhyd said...

Interesting thought Keshi.. but sometimes we do get used to it as time goes on.. to see in the dark I mean.. referring to the dark house.. not the other one

gP said...

this is a great post. When we choose to distance ourselves, to get into the circle and dont look out, the world will choose to stay away too. The light in someones life must come from someone else who cares, because some souls may not be saved even by themselves.

Me bday was on the 28th of Sept, 79.

Anonymous said...

... and thanx for the light that connects us muaahhh! ur too good of expressing this kind of feelin' dear ..... hugsssssss uuuuuu!!

have a blessed wednesday sweetie!

cheers**

wwww said...

I don’t want to imagine living in a house without electricity simply because:-

1) I’m scared of darkness
2) I want to watch TV, turn-on air cond, I want cold drinks (fridge) and listen to music
3) I have 4 cats, imagine their eyes in the dark… eeeee

Sujit said...

yeah thats very much true!.. but with keshi... who has made the connection.. and she is star to illuminates her friends.. in the darkness of sky!.. there is no need to electricity with keshi.. who is pillar for everyone :)..

Jim said...

Imagine living in a world with no light


i had decided to quit bloggong
untl ,Margie, said she liked me


my life is all lit up now
i found a reason to carry on living
and blogging


.

Jim said...

dis blog is lousy
the only reason i come here is i see a lotta light here

Keshi said...

Southy ur in the light? :)

-----------------------------------

Amy mwahh ty sweety!

Fear and grief can also keep us in darkness for a long time. But we have to be in darkness to realise how beautiful and precious light is. When the time is right, just find that light.

-----------------------------------


Mehak I hope ur friend gets to read this soon. ty n huggggggggz!


-----------------------------------

Margie HUGGGGGGGGGZ!

yes HOPE is waiting to be hugged.

lovely verse ty!

lol silly margie and silly keshi!



Keshi.

Keshi said...

Samy it is dedicated to someone I know but u can grasp anything u want from it :) TY!


-----------------------------------

Harry heyyy!

**...we should always forego our ego which can only be abdicated when we get connected with different people and get to know their mood...


Indeed. The ego stops us from accepting that we can learn from others. We have to realise that first...and then let go a little bit of that ego. Light starts coming in to ur life then.

All of u teach me soo much too...Im so blessed for knowing u all!


-----------------------------------

Autumn ty MWAHHH!


-----------------------------------

Yash Im glad u could identify with my thoughts here :) HUGGGGGGGGGGZ sweety!



Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Southy ur in the light? :)***
What do u think?

Keshi said...

tnxxx Kautilya!

-----------------------------------

KK lol good one!

Get connected then :)


-----------------------------------

Harshita ty heyyy WB! :)


-----------------------------------

Mona true...we have to switch it on.


-----------------------------------

Rach WB n huggggggggz!

**I think the goal in life should be to connect to the light as much as possible and then all the outer successes would just take care of themselves


Spot on!


-----------------------------------


KAP heyyy!

** it was quite scary to realize that i was so very selfish

Im the same. As selfless as I may like to be, I always realise that somewhere in my mind Im a little selfish than I should really be. but realising that itself is a great first step.

That dedication isnt for a lover :):)

-----------------------------------

Prashant hey that was so sweet :) tnxxxxxx!

Just dial 1800-manic-blogger LOL!



Keshi.

Prasanna Parameswaran said...

Thats cool! darkness varies from people's perspectives, its all dark around everywhere and streaks of light glow as star and illuminate!

Keshi said...

Terry thats a great idea...a candle and a fire-place gives light too. Its still a connection to light. Beautiful!


-----------------------------------

Neers ur the ray of light - always so full of wisdom and grace. Huggggggz!


-----------------------------------

Murane yeah sometimes too much light can blind ya..the hot lights.

-----------------------------------


Kumar heyy :)

-----------------------------------

It's_Me it's not so easy to get the best connection....it takes time, costs u alot and takes good practice :) Good luck!


-----------------------------------

Pradeep ty and a great comment as usual.

**Not everyone who asks for a connection gets it; I know a few unfortunate characters who are always denied a connection.

true. but being rejected a connection to light is ur own interpretation. U can get light if ur persistant.


-----------------------------------

Ash ty!

-----------------------------------

Ghee heyyy!

ty and ur beautiful as ever HUGGGGGGGZ!

-----------------------------------

Caz TY!

**sara

awwwwwwww what a lovely way to name a lovely girl!


-----------------------------------

Dewaker ppl in my life inspire me to think this way...


-----------------------------------

ty Sojourner!

**just that houses are meant to have a connection.

hehe yes. But some houses r in connection blackspots. Then u've got to relocate ;-)


-----------------------------------

lol Ganesh ty!


-----------------------------------

Lera hey tnxxxxxxx! :)


-----------------------------------

Adi heyy tnxxxx! Ur getting to know me ha :) GOOOOD!


**u make me think. that's bad sweetheart

lol why?


-----------------------------------

Do they really Sanjay? WOW and why?


-----------------------------------

hehehe Smiley WB! bring on the electric smiles then :)


-----------------------------------

TT hey WB!

No Woman No Cry ha?

:)



Keshi.

Suman Pant said...

oh.... not for a lover?? i was searching for a chance to pull your leg... thought i found one... alas! *sigh*
take care babez... muaaahhhh

Keshi said...

ty Ori that was truly beautiful!


-----------------------------------

WW heyyy!

As always ur spot on mate. TY!


-----------------------------------

Starry thats right.

**still many opeople choose to live in the dark getting hurt and being miserable.

they do it cos they havent realised theres a connection that will provide them with light.

ty sweety!


-----------------------------------

Jeevan yeah...just get out there and get some light and love.

tnxxxxxxxx!


-----------------------------------

LaVida :) ty!


-----------------------------------

Hellooo Purnima! Nice name sista wow!

**im wondering if i really need to pile on the connected me to further add to my miseries

LOL okkkkk!

tnxxx and Im glad u liked this sucker ;-)

-----------------------------------

Parag ur right...we need to realise them.

na Im not in love...if so how can I be so happy lol!


-----------------------------------

Priya heyyy!

** I wonder how people who are always in the dark with no lights to see, can have fear??

Good Qn. Well they r not afraid of the dark. They are only afraid of the light.


-----------------------------------

Desperado thats a lovely song! WOW ty.

**Time to reveal
what's in your heart
Desolation
grief and agony

Loved it. Thats what I mean by the light. Seeing yourself and others clearly.

Huggggggggz!

-----------------------------------

Tre heyyy!

**but I think its coming from much further south than my local neighborhood.

awwwwww ty n huggggggggggggggggz! :)


-----------------------------------

Fleiger me no teacher always...cos Im learning from my posts too. It's amazing cos each time I write something I realise I need to do that too...we r all students/teachers to each other in this world :) TY!


-----------------------------------

Caz hi again sweety!


**People can only make a difference in their own lives once they realise they have to make change, otherwise their lives will be just one big circle, going round and round

Spot on!


**....unless of course your post was all about electricity

LOL na Caz its not all abt Energy Australia hahahahaha!

-----------------------------------

Shankari WB n ty!


-----------------------------------

G'day Bev!

And hey tnxxx! U got it the best.

**When your heart is hurting, no pill will take it away

So true. And in such situations, living in darkeness seems great. And theres no fear of it. The only fear is of light.

yes just look at the pic...for a while.

-----------------------------------

Saffy heyyy sweety hows u?

**And I have to say I am thankful for the brief lack of electricity which pulled me away from the TV to something more breathtaking.


Indeed. If not for darkness u'll never know how beautiful light is. Great point TY!



Keshi.

Anonymous said...

may be then i should remove that picutre ;). Just kidding. thanks for stopping by :)

Keshi said...

Shionge ty! U got that right.


-----------------------------------

AB hey ty! :)

**I guess maybe some people have trouble finding a place to find electricity. So even when they do want to get connected, they can't.

true...u gotta search till u find.


-----------------------------------


Viv ty!

**but sometimes we do get used to it as time goes on.. to see in the dark I mean.

Yes thats right. But u may be seeing things in a different shade than how they r in real. For example, look at a picture taken in the dark...

-----------------------------------

Ghosty heyy ty!

**to get into the circle and dont look out, the world will choose to stay away too.

thats so true. U gotta seek to be found.

bday on the 28th of Sep? Did I even wish ya? awwwwww...


-----------------------------------

Kath heyyy huggggggz! Im busy here connecting light globes LOL!


-----------------------------------


Jay :) ty!


**3) I have 4 cats, imagine their eyes in the dark…

Cats eyes r freaky at night!


-----------------------------------


awww Sujit cmon u made me cry...happy tears :) HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ!

We r all pillars for each other here.

-----------------------------------


tnxx Saby :)




Keshi.

Keshi said...

Southy ofcourse u r :) in the brightest lights of all!


----------------------------------

IndianAngel that was such a lovely thing to say!

**its all dark around everywhere and streaks of light glow as star and illuminate!


Loved it! TY :)

-----------------------------------

KAP now u can pull my hand hehehe.


-----------------------------------

Sojourner u meanie lol!



Keshi.

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

I realised again that i m still an animal....and i m liking it for now...:)

http://rockybalboa752001.blogspot.com/2006/10/last-night-me-and-my-colleague-sat-for.html

deepsat said...

well said keshi!! its all abt connection and making the choice to do so!!

;-))

Pallavi said...

Keshi, thats a wonderful post and all I can say is am speechless.

Keshi said...

Southy tnxxx!


-----------------------------------

Deep ty n ur spot on!


-----------------------------------

Pallavi :) tnxxx sweety!



Keshi.

Aditi said...

Very interesting.. i know my initial reaction was.. that your eyes adjust to the dark and so what if u dont have electricity.. there is lanterns and candles.. but it was meant to be a metaphor of sorts for something else
and it was very well put

Keshi said...

Aditi yes ur right..tnxxxxxxx sweety!


Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know... writing about something and getting others' perspective on it helps us think clearly sometimes...
And I knew you are not a teacher always. You are a ghost-watcher sometimes ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh no, what would be my role then? Just having a nice chat with her? As you wish...
BTW, forgot to ask before. Are you sure you don't have some kind of sixth sense? Two ghost sightings, that's two more than normal people have in their life...

Anonymous said...

Hello Keshi>>>
:) It was an very humorous post.
The only thing I can say is that why don't you try spiritualism? I mean that why not move inside rather than moving out....:).

Keshi said...

Fleiger heyy :)

**Did you go there again the next day to see the grave?

I think I do. Cos most of my dreams do come and it's really freaky. Even if I see my boss saying something silly in my dreams, it happens the very next day! But I really hope my bad dreams dun come true. I wrote a post abt my possible 6th sense connection ar 'The Unfelt Touch'.....read when u have time.

:)

-----------------------------------

Sunil heyy hows u?

**I mean that why not move inside rather than moving out

oops I didnt get that :( plzz explain further TY!


Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Keshi

Just a note to ask if you are okay?

It is 9:30PM Thursday here.

We had our first taste of snow today.

Bev

Keshi said...

Bev dear thats so sweet of u! Yes Im ok ty n hugggggggggz!

Snow wow...I'd love to be there then. I saw those lovely pics!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Will surely read that post... so, the hot ghostess is also a ghost-watcher, huh? ;)

Keshi said...

Niki na it's not to a blogger that I dedicated this :)

hugggggggz all ur comments r here sweety!

-----------------------------------

Fleiger yeah I watch for ghosts too...Im a ghost hunter but I really dun even have to try ;-)




Keshi.

Neha said...

Interesting. Electricity..demand. Supply. Accidents. Crawling. Choices. Relationships. Emotions...everything intermingled and intertwined, yet making so much sense!
Rock on sweety!

Keshi said...

ty Neha!

As long as u got the meaning (which I think u did quite well), I'm happy :)

Keshi.