Tuesday, January 3

Bridge of Love

G'day mates!! I wish you all a very happy, healthy and successful New Year surrounded by Love! First of all let me tell you how much I missed you all - well actually I can't express it enough, cos words are just not enough. Though I had heaps of fun,parties, dancing, trips etc, a huge part of me was missing...and that was YOU - so, muahhhhhhhhhhh guys and I'm so glad to be back with all of you (Keshi all smiles now :)

On Christmas day I was at a b'day and Christmas party and it was huge! We danced till dawn and I had heaps of fun. But the best night I ever had was the 31st night...the Sydney Harbor bridge as usual was doing it's best to usher the New Year in, in great style. This year's theme was LOVE. The fireworks this time was unbelievable! The bridge had a glowing heart on display and the fireworks started with the song 'Don't funk with my heart' by Black-eyed peas (Attached are some pics of the Sydney Harbor Bridge on New Year's eve 2005) . It was absolutely spellbinding and everyone's spirits were soaring high in Love. It conveyed a very important message...LOVE is the key. Love can cure anything...Love is all we need...Love is all around...Love is in you...learn to Love when all else fails...Love no matter what...don't forget Love...don't discard Love...find that Love...share that Love...spread the Love! Build a
bridge of Love between you and your fellowmen to reach out to them...use that bridge to get to their hearts...yes bridge that gap you have been having for so long...build a bridge of Love in this brand New Year.

My New Year's resolutions remain undefined...as long as I have Love in me, I'm confident that the rest will take the righteous path...that no one will be able to put me down...that nothing will upset me to the extent that it will kill my spirit...that every not-so-good thing that will happen will be conquered by that Love in me...that I will survive the wuthering heights...that I will be just fine no matter what, cos I know what Love is. How was your holiday season spent and what about your New Year's resolutions folks? Boy am I not glad to be with all of you again - HUGGGGGGGZ!

83 Cranium Signets:

Jay Noel said...

I've never EVER been the first comment on any of your posts...wow. I feel so privledged!

Happy New Year Keshi, and I hope 2006 is even better for you. Take care!

Drywall Mom said...

Those are some cool pictures. Happy New Year to you too.

Lucy Stern said...

Wow! That must have been beautiful in person. Happy New Year to you and may it be full of love.

tulipspeaks said...

Happy New Year darling..you know what? i always come here and see if you are back all the while u were gone..and i'm so glad tat u r back :))))))))))))))))))

Muaxxx..I love you *wink wink

hehehehe..

hugsss

=am000nie=

Trée said...

Welcome back my angel. I've missed you more than you will ever know. Hugs and kisses. :-)

Unknown said...

Goodday matey!! Welcome back and a Happy New Year to you too.

Im leaving today(i'll mail you and tell you where) and I won't be back for another 2 months. So yeh don't be worried and all ok?? I probably won't even get to mail you all that much.

Neways hope you enjoyed your holidays and have fun over the summer. I'll miss you(I know you don't believe me when I say it but I really do).

See you wheneva I see you.

Bye.

Jewel Rays said...

Good to have ya back Keshi. And the fireworks were beautiful with a beautiful illustration form you to adds to its beauty..

Wish all that love in you a big overflowing to ya surroundings. HAppy new year. Hugs!

Why not sure said...

A very very Happy new year Keshi.
Nice to see that u had a gr8 time in year end holidays.
Pics are lovely. Hope ur next year and coming years be filled with love and laughter.

Tanvi said...

welcome back keshi..yep let the new year be filled wit love

n ur reply to the comment before..yep makin a fresh new start..lettin it all go..took me some time buh now im fine:)

Keshi said...

***Phoneix

Muahhhhh and yeyyy ur the FIRST in my post in the BRANDNEW YEAR! :):)












***Drywall_Mom

Yep some pretty bridge pics :)












***Lucy_Stern

Yep it was amazing Lucy!











***Amutha

Amu muahhhhhh! I know u missed me heaps..I missed u too! aww Im bakk now...hehehe...hugggggggz!










***Tre

Hugggggggz! aww u missed me too? wow I didnt know that hehehe...I feel so special now ;-)




Keshi.

Dawn said...

Happy Happy New Year to you dear...its been a long time...am glad to see u back in action :)

Those pics are lovely...so colorful and seems full of life and brightness...may your life throughout be the same :)
amen

Cheers

uttara said...

heyyyyyyyyyy happy new yr
u bkkkkkkkkk am sooo glad missed u loadssssss pls dont go now anywer ok



hugzzzzzzzzz
uttara

Keshi said...

***NV

Hugggggggggggz! WUTTTTTTT ur leaving today? When I just came back? SOBBBBBBBBBBBZ! Na I dun want any Summer w.o. NV in Aus :(
















***My_Unveilings

Thanks Amy HUGGGGGGGGZ! I wish u the same..that u find new fresh Love...u know what I mean :)










***Het

awww thanks Het! Ur a swet hrt, d u know that? HUGGGGGGZ!











***Tanvi

HUGGGGGGGGGGZ Tanvisterness! Im so glad ur letting go of all those things that happened last year and starting afresh...u always have me here so dun u worry ok...muahhhhh!

Im so sad that NV is leaving to India...:**(


Keshi.

Tanvi said...

yea i noe keshi...mehh too..im reallie sad..gonna miss him..hez one of the very few ppl i actually talked to..bout stuff u noe lol..so im gonna miss him tonz

Dawn said...

Happy Happy New Year...dear...its good to see u back in action....

Those pics are awesome...and full of colors...which shows the enthusiasm...love and warmth...may throughout your life remains the same....amen

cheers

Keshi said...

***Dawn

awww thanks dear, u r so very sweet! MUAHHHHHH!











***Uttara

MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I missed u so very much! Phewwwwwwww glad to be back with ya! HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ!











***Tanvi

awww I know wut u mean...NV is a very special guy...I will miss him heaps! Goshhh 2 months??? What r we gonna do w.o him Tanvi?


Keshi.

Tanvi said...

i dunoe keshi...i dunoe wut to do nemore lol

Praveen R. said...

**LOVE is the key. Love can cure anything...Love is all we need...Love is all around...Love is in you...learn to Love when all else fails...Love no matter what...don't forget Love...don't discard Love...find that Love...share that Love...spread the Love!

way to go gurl...and welcome back

Keshi said...

***Tanvi

lets hijack his flight..lol...












***Praveen

hey thanks girl! :)




Keshi.

uttara said...

wats ur new yr resolution .....heheheheh

mermaid ;)winks

sittingnut said...

heyyy!
our dear angel is back! :-)

i am glad that you had 'loads of fun' during holidays.

you are right one does not need new year resolutions when one has love to strengthen oneself.
in fact, when one has the kind of love you describe, one can not only conquer oneself but the world too. you are the perfect example of this fact.

as for myself i am having a great start to the year, and i will continue to have one, because i will. :-)

hugggz!

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

Hey dear .......

Hope u have a great , happy and a smiling year ....

Yes , love is all that we need , tho we never recognize it ....

~*. D E E P A .* ~ said...

Missed ur posts for 2 whole weeks .....

u take care
and hope u had a great time ....

take care of the love thatz yours ...

see you

Devilish Angel said...

Nice to see you keshi..."that every not-so-good thing that will happen will be conquered by that Love in me...that I will survive the wuthering heights" very good writing...

messys musings said...

happy new year k00kieeeeeee.... lol u shud read this poem i got on my last post from ur namesake... its so funny.. do read it :p... hehe

Keshi said...

ok none of u so far answered the question :)


***How was your holiday season spent and what about your New Year's resolutions folks?


Keshi.

PuNeEt said...

huggzzzzzz sweeetiiiiiiiii

Welcome backkkkkkkkkk
missd yaaaa loadsssssssss


Wishing u a very happy new year

will be back :-)

Chees

Keshi said...

***Uttara

hey sweety pie :)

**wats ur new yr resolution

did u read the last para of this post...hehe...no big new year resolutions defined :) Just live in Love and one day at a time..all should be ok then :)

Well small resolutions r there... such as go for more walks...new Bollywood dancing class starting on the 9th :) Find a man lol!

Wut abt ur's mermaid?














***Sittingnut

Hugggggggz! aww..did u get my email?

Thanks for all the nice words said abt me :)


**as for myself i am having a great start to the year, and i will continue to have one, because i will

thats terrific! U WILL COS U WILL...good one!











***Deepa

muahhhh Deepz how u been?

**Yes , love is all that we need , tho we never recognize it ....

yes most dun...but some do and we have to be thankful for those who do :)

I missed u heaps too! Gosh Im so happy today cos Im in the company of all of u and its just AWESOME!













***Vanathi

heyyy thanks girl - great to see u again too!












***m000nie

muahhhhhhhhh m000nie starshines! lol ok...that imposter maybe...let me see :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

***Puneet

Huggggz and TY Pu Bear! be back soon Pu...btw tell me ur new year's resolutions..:)


Keshi.

PNA said...

hey keshi sweet heart.....

happy new year to u da
missed u a lot during these times when my comp was crapy but still i could manage to navigate myself thru blogs and read them and be a part of it all .....

cool girl will get back to u
and i did miss those fireworks...
with friends out on a date to greet the new year .....the television was off and australia was too far away .......

Good mOrning
Ash

PuNeEt said...

hey sweeti...
nice fireworks

great to know u had loads of funnnnnnn

wishing u lots n lots of fun n cheers in 2006...

...learn to Love when all else fails...Love no matter what...don't forget Love...
ye thats so true...
infact thats the only thing i remember when girlz r around...
luv ;-)
kidding

Sweet post sweeti

I dun beleive in new yr resolutions... if I've to change something in me... I wont wait for the new year to make that change
:-)>

What was urs BTW ???
;-)

Huggzzzzzzzzzzz

Keshi said...

***Ash

heyyy thanks dear muahhhhh! So glad to see u again :)


**.....the television was off and australia was too far away

awww...didnt u see it one news the next day?

Anyways I hope u had a good holiday Ash...and I rem u were crazy abt Chrissi lol...how did ur Christmas go?


Keshi.

sittingnut said...

all the nice words are there because you deserve them :-)

i sent a reply to email.

huggzz!

PuNeEt said...

and good to see that Comment moderation getting activated...

so its decided that u will not publish any scrap from those anonymous jerks ;-)

finally...

debating n taking on those jerks is like fighting with a Pig... after some time u realise that ur full with mud n dirt and Pig is actually enjoying it ;-)

am so happy to see that comment moderation coming up :-)

Cheers

Keshi said...

***Puneet

Pu Bear hugggggggggz!


**infact thats the only thing i remember when girlz r around...

LOL we know that...duhhh! Infact that love was what attracted me to u :) hehehehehe...


**I dun beleive in new yr resolutions... if I've to change something in me... I wont wait for the new year to make that change

yes thats what I believe too...didnt u read my last para lol!


I have no major resolutions...I never have. I just wanna LOVE..like the boy next door lol kidding!

Thank Pu Bear hugggggggz!
Keshi.

Keshi said...

***Sittingnut

thanks alot my friend, HUGGGGGGZ!











***Puneet

yes...new Year and new thought and actions for handling crap :) Thanks for ur encouragement!


Keshi.

Nisha said...

Hey Keshi...

Welcome back.... I heard and saw on the news... that Australia had a blast of a New Year..

Good to hv u back...

Happy New Year and I hope that you don't disappear this year...like u said u had plans too.

Cheers!
Icy :)

Keshi said...

***Icy

muahhhhhhhhhh Icy! Glad to see u here in the new year...:)


Na I wont leave only cos u guys r too dear to me and it seems like alot of ppl here are upset that Im leaving...


Hope u had a blast too girl...

Huggggggggz!
Keshi.

Jewel Rays said...

Thanks Amy HUGGGGGGGGZ! I wish u the same..that u find new fresh Love...u know what I mean :

can't help but break into a smile with ya beautiful wishes..:)

Thanks Keshi hopefully a brand new one with a song that neva dies ;) when da time comes.:)

same to u as well gurl. The prince will wake up when its time..hAaha remember that overdose thingy u told me abt..hahaha;)

Cheerz

Varkey said...

Happy New year and Welcome Back...

good to know that you had a great Holiday :)

still_figuring_out said...

happy new year, keshi :) i`m glad to see you back in blogsphere. the photos you posted are awesome. do you have any of the ones of 2006?? ;) the way you descriped the fireworks theme has captured my interest. i guess i have to go and check it out online now!

pradster said...

ur surely spreading the love around...gosh i've lost count of the time's that word appears in this post.....happy new year!...with a truckload of hugs and kisses
pradster

desperado said...

happ new yr
ur back n thts d best part
n keep tht love there ;)

Abhishek Upadhyay said...

Hi Keshi,
your blog rocks.
Happy New Year

Abhishek

Anonymous said...

Happy new year keshi....:)Hope u r doing perfectly fine!

**How was your holiday season spent and what about your New Year's resolutions folks?***I did a couple of day's outing with kavita and boy those 48 hours were like being on 7th heaven after a horrifying 12 months...lols.
As fas as new year's resolution is concerned, there is nothing as such i have made.

strawy said...

Hey Keshuuuuuuuu wc back sweety , missed ya sooooooooo much ...
wowwwwww u had a blast on New Year haan ... cool babes

Resolution : As the theme of the year "LOVE"
so me wanna give n take more love this year ...
wanna SHARE THE LOVE & SPREAD THE LOVE
hugsssssssssss keshuuu
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
love uuuuuuuuuuu
plz love me backkk ,,heheheh

Unknown said...

awwwww....ma jasmine u r back....more n more hugzz to u...

grt to know that u enjoyed a lot....and thoughts on love is just awesome to catch asusual

luv u gal...ma happy days r back again with your presence here

take care
hugzz

Michelle said...

i feel it in my fingers,i feel it in my toes...!!! Love is all around me,yeah i guess it shows!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR KESH!!!!

Neel Arurkar said...

Nice pics of the bridge. Happy New Year!

starbender said...

38 comments! WOW!
I never get anywhere near that
:"(
Happy New Year Keshi!
Keep the luv alive, and I really like those pictures. What a display! Thanx 4 posting them!
:)

Sudeep said...

Welcome back... :)

Saw the Sydney fireworks on TV.. they are so so amazing

Stud said...

my darlin' keshisterness,

May this new year bring u the eternal shine..
May the whole world be the victim of your charms divine,
May these blokes be your senseless slave,
and.. May you be mine.

Amen:)


Nb: it is me O sweet one, remember the sweet memories of your lover past? I had been busy writing my book, thought I would leave you to read the first Act of 'Khoshmand and Afruz' :

Act I
( Prologue)



On the way to the river the color of blood the land burns,
Gold with wave upon wave of sand an ancient road turns,
That leads up to a series of fortifications that lie in ruins,
Only this remains of a glorious city so sing the Bedouins.
The city that the mighty Afruz built in a gypsy’s memory,
And when anyone asks them they tell the following story,
Many hundred years ago when the Old Cypress was still
Young, there lived amongst the east Bedouin tribes a girl,
‘Khoshmand was her name’, sings the gypsy upon a lyre,
Plucking ‘And she was just like this’ he points at the fire,
Reckless, fiery, an untamed voice and wild mane, gamine,
Face set with brilliant eyes, her mother died in the famine,
Lasting years, her father in a drunken brawl so an orphan,
Was Khoshmand at ten, brave as a newly forged weapon,
Though she roamed with her clan she lived alone save for,
Nur the proud black horse and Baaz the droll mongrel cur,
All orphans alike the friends were inseparable all day till..,
..the gypsy stops to clear his throat as gypsies always will,
Then at the reefer draw and then dramatically forward lean,
When the hearer is annoyed beyond words the tambourine,
He strikes singing in a sunragged voice -till the fateful day,
Which ordains that a gypsy a prince must fight before they,
Fall in love. And Afruz was that prince, then living in exile,
Driven out of his kingdom by his uncle’s murderous guile,
He was tall and ruggedly handsome a thrusting young blade,
With the fair angular northern face and narrow eyes of jade,
He too had lost his father at a very young age and his mother,
Had ruled as queen dowager in his stead while the real power,
Had been vested in his wily uncle who had come to consider,
Himself king till Afruz grew old enough to claim the sceptre,
Throne and crown that to him belong by right of birth however,
His uncle had reservations on the matter, how much they differ,
Is made obvious by the fact that the uncle wanted Afruz’s head,
Severed from his body. Afruz must flee his friends suggested,
Bide his time till he was strong enough to win and he had fled,
His country leaving his mother with dreams of his own empire,
The glory of which would from coast to coast sweep the entire,
Horizon. Five years have passed since then and today rides he,
Towards the east not knowing that he rides the way of destiny,
So it happens that the prince eventually reached the old cypress,
Where Baaz resists all efforts to bathe him by biting his mistress,
And running off. A much splattered mud splattered girl pursues,
The errant canine and walks into Afruz’s horse trouble ensues,
At the end of which Afruz has lost his seat and she her temper,
Finally disengaged from enraged dog and girl he an onlooker,
Asks ‘This wet barking creature I know to be a dog, and yonder,
Stands what is called horse but pray what thou calleth this third?,
The two men laugh unaware that Khoshmand has them heard,
‘A lesson awaits the teaching’ an angry frown her brow knits,
And with this small step begins the eternal dance of opposites.

n' if u still need more proof visit www.studc.blogspot.com

:)

Manish Kumar said...

Welcome back Keshi!

Jackal said...

hi.....welcum back Keshi..missed u too....nice to hear tht u had a gr8 time..saw bit of those fireworks on Tv n was thinking abt u......hugzzz tcc byee

AmitKen said...

nice to have you back, Keshi!

:)

AmitKen
http://amitken.wordpress.com

Tarun said...

All around the post - Love love...
What should I say - Love love..
So my comments too say - Love love..

Jim said...

when i was young
my dad told me

Son,

u will never grow old'
as long as u have lust in your heart

Keshi said...

So much LOVE from all of you! I'm on top of the world...wow! THANKS and HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ all!

:):)
Keshi.

Keshi said...

***My_Unveilings

Amy I know that u will find ur man soon..I just know ;-)


~~The prince will wake up when its time..hAaha remember that overdose thingy u told me abt..hahaha;)

ROFL! hahahahaha I couldnt stop laughing when u reminded me of it again...yep yep he's still sleeping...gotta wake him up or send him to hospital lol!

Thanks girl ur a swt hrt huggggggz!













***Varkey

Thanks Varkey..:) I hope u had a good one too...













***Still_figuring_out

Thanks SFO!

**do you have any of the ones of 2006??

they are the latest ones..hehe...2006 New Year's eve ones. Can u see the heart in the middle of the bridge? Beautiful na! We drive through that bridge all the time when I go to visit my cousins in North Sydney. The bridge closes just for fireworks every New Year's eve.














***Pradster13

hi there!

**with a truckload of hugs and kisses

so sweeeeet! I really need that truckload of hugs and kisses ;-) THANKS! Hugggggggggz!












***Desperado

Thanks matey :)


**ur back n thts d best part
n keep tht love there ;)

aww so sweet huggggggggggz!










***Abhishek_Upadhyay

Thanks Abhishek and ur a sweet soul :)











***Southpaw

Southyyyyyyyy hugggggggggggz! Hey I lost ur new blog address...can u email it to me...thanks!


**I did a couple of day's outing with kavita and boy those 48 hours were like being on 7th heaven after a horrifying 12 months...lols.

lolzz cooooool! That must have been real good...:)


**As fas as new year's resolution is concerned, there is nothing as such i have made.

yep I know u r quite realistic in many ways :) huggggggz and email me ok!












***Helen

Hey Helen WC and thanks! Wish u a great New Year too!











***Strawy

muahhhhhhhhhhh st000nie dolly! How can I know love u back? U r the most ADORABLE thing ever! LOVE U always my friend HUGGGGGGZ!

I missed u tonz if u didnt know...awww...luv to luv u all hehehehehe...












***Lost_in_translation

Deipzzz huggggggyyyy and HAPPY NEW YEAR mate! How u been? I miss ya!












***Nitika

hellooo Ms.Niti babez :) Im glad to be back with u all too..phewwwww!

u take care and have a great New Year too ok...muahhhhhhhhz!












***Michelle

hugggggz Mich! I luv that song...I always sing it on karaoke lol! From 4 weddings and a funeral...I like that movie just cos of Hugh Grant lol!












***Neel_Arurkar

Thansk Neel! Wish u a great New Year too!












***Zombie

Misty thanks and muahhhhhhhh!











***Starbender

heyyy thanks mate! Dun cry..in the New Year u may get that many visitors...I just know :)

Happy New Year to u too and keep rocking with those funny pics in ur blog..I really really like em and I laugh alot when I come to ur blog :)












***Gangadhar

heyyyy Ganagdhar thanks and Im so glad to see u in the New Year :)


**And it is good that comment moderation's enabled..Puneet said very rightly..as fighting with a pig..and all..

lol so true..yeah and now Im so peaceful :) In the New Year, I will stand no crap and I will not even spend a minute talking back at crap :):) Thank Ganagdhar for ur support.












***Sudeep

ahoyyyy Sudddz ;-) Hope ur Goan New Year's eve was rocking...tell us more abt it na...












***Manish

Thank u Manish and so good to see u here in the brand new year :)












***Arun_Tatikonda

hey Arun thanks very much and yeah the fireworks r too beautiful to describe...u got to be there!

I wish u a happy and healthy New Year Arun!











***Jackal

hey matey hows ya?


**saw bit of those fireworks on Tv n was thinking abt u......hugzzz tcc byee

aww u thought of me? soooo sweet! That night I was thinking of all of u and wondering what each and everyone of u were doing at the New Year's eve...wish we all got together one day...

Huggggggggggggz!











***AmitKen

Amit hellloooo and thanks!












***Tarun

LOVE U too Tarun ;-)

Thanks!












***Saby

hello Saby Happy New year mate!


**u will never grow old'
as long as u have lust in your heart

lolllz okkk...and what happened then?



Keshi.

Jim said...

lOVE IN THE MORNING
love in the evening
love at supper time







your blogg is beginning to SUCK
we need annony mouses in here

Tarun said...

That comment didn't lost dear. It was right there on different comment box.....two boxes too much confusion right?

Keshi said...

***Saby

I will decide what I need in my blog...u dun worry ok :)

And if it sucks, u r most WC not to visit my blog...there r plenty of other blogs u can visit.












***Tarun

oh ok...lol I realised that later. Whay d u have so many comment sections?



Keshi.

Jim said...

Honest criticism is never appreciated



the new year is no different from the old year


its DEJA VU again

Keshi said...

***Saby


**Honest criticism is never appreciated


Honest criticism will always be appreciated and will be published here. Your criticism isnt honest...u r just mucking ard in my blog space and I cant publish those comments, sorry.


Keshi.

Jim said...

new post new post wanted real bad

a suggestion
wat woomen want from a man


I want to be cherished and adored.
I want to feel his strength and masculinity.
I want a great lover who loves to please me.
I want to feel respected.
I want to be gathered up in his strong arms.
I want him to tell me what he's feeling.
I want him to feel like I'm the best thing in his life.
I want him to love me with all his heart.

Stud said...

hmmm, why exactly u dont believe I'm the orignal?

Dont believe when we met, I was a annoying kid, u could hardly stand?

Dont believe u had me ignored untill u had enjoyed my prose?

Dont believe our past conversations in indiatimes which was nearly perfection(wherever did they go?)

Dont believe I could paint you in Khoshmand, the articulate yet sassy, forthcoming yet eccentric, brave yet feminine, passionate yet demure?

what dont u believe babesterness:)

Anonymous said...

Good day keshi...
I hv emailed that...:)

white devil said...

merry 2006

AmitL said...

Hi,Keshi...coming here via KKJ's blog.:)Nice blog,nice Xmas and NY experiences u had.:)Have a great New Year.(http://amitsmusings.rediffblogs.com)

Keshi said...

***Stud

lol ok give me few more chances...:):) awww...











***South

heyyy matey..I read and replied :)













***White_devil

thanks :)












***Amitl


WC Amit and thanks! Same to u too! I will visit u soon...



Keshi.

Stud said...

Holding her to him he her dark hair away from her eye brushes,

And Khoshmand(read: keshisterness) that bravest of warriors finds that she blushes

:)

Pallavi said...

Happy New Year Keshi!! Beautiful Fireworks!

PuNeEt said...

hi sweeti...
howz u

I have no major resolutions...I never have. I just wanna LOVE..like the boy next door lol kidding!

OMG...
lucky boy...

lemme swap his address with mine
;-)

Huggzzzz

Autumn Storm said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like you had a fabulous time over the holidays.
Glad to have you back with us though :-). Missed you heaps!

Keshi said...

***Stud

**Holding her to him he her dark hair away from her eye brushes,

ooo lala ;-)

U r certainlyback Stud...I missed u too...so very much!











***Pallavi

wow u looked really hot in that pic of ur's Pallavi!











***Puneet


oiii Pu bear! :)


**lemme swap his address with mine
;-)

lol then u might have to move to Aus...hahaha! huggggggz!










***Autumn

Hey Autumnnnnn muahhhhh! thanks and I hope u had loads of fun too...




Keshi.

B said...

My God. How come you have 80 comments in sucha less time? :) I like the way u ve written abt urself... tall n tan :P First time here..

rebel_on_loose said...

Whoa sorry for the delay....but i can c u had a BLAST! Yea Sydney has the best fireworks display in the world...and they seem 2 get better every year! Lucky u! :)

R said...

keshiiiiiiii........

first of all.. i'm so glad you're back to blogdom!! cheerssssss


secondly.. here's wishing you a wonderful 2006, again! God bless!



ok.. fireworks... wish i could see them :( the pics look so amazing... big time... i saw some of this in news bulletins here too...

keep smiling!

hugs
=)

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

LOL .. am late as usual ... but welcome back honey!!

I really hope u enjoyed ur break!!

Whoa! u actually saw those fire-works eh??? I saw them only on the TV and in the paper the next morning .... it might have been a wonderful experience i bet!!!

lol LOVE ... sheesh .. am bored of the word now ... it's LOVE LOVE LOVE everywhere .... hehe ...

My holiday season was ok ok ... lol i watched Tom n Jerry at home ... njoyed so much .. lol ... n hey went shopping ... winter sales on ... gosh ... i got overcoats and gloves and so much more ...

New Year Resolution ... nothing as such ... i have broken my birthday resolution though this new year ... have started biting off my nails again ... lol .....

And yeah i promised myself tht i'll study well this year ... lol ... doesnt look like am following it ... lol

And this new year ... i got to tell u something ... u're never there on YM ... so i think i'll have to mail u ... but tiz ... i dont know how u'll react ... i'll mail u once u reply to this comment ...

And omg ... i forgot to Wish you a very very Happy and a Prosperous New Year! lol

Loadza love!!!

P.S I think i lolled a hell lot ...

Keshi said...

***Girl

WC to my world and thanks!

** I like the way u ve written abt urself... tall n tan

hehe thanks! :)












***Kavitha

WC girl! Im so happy to have u here...u being Uttsy's best friend Im honored to have someone like u here...keep coming and HUGGGGGGGZ!












***Rebel

hey thanks mate! Yep twas magical in teh City that night....










***Rohit_Talwar

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGZ Rohit! I missed ya!

Thanks for ur well-wishes...ur sooooooo sweet! And that pic is really cutttte! If I was near ya, I'lll hug u like crazy lol!













***Cheesy

Muahhhhhhhhhhhhh babez! I was wondering where u were...and ur blog is missing too :(

dun worry abt lolling..Im the Queen of it LOL! See! hahahhaha!


I went to see Sales too and bought yet another load of Summer gear :) Mum thinks I will never save any money lol!

What r u gonna tell me? plzzz email me soon..I cant wait!


HUGGGGGGGGGGZ and thanks sooo much for ur wishes...now post a new post plzz :)


Keshi.

Keshi said...

aww Niki I might en up being Catherine in the coffin then lol!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

**end

Keshi said...

Niki yep I know..lol...aww thanks dun worry I wont be a ghost :) huggggggggz!


Keshi.