Thursday, December 15

About a girl...

and she is no ordinary girl...

Guys I'm writing this in response to few things that happened recently in blogville. No it's not about the meeting the 000nies had last week - I wasn't told about it either, but that's ok 'cos I understand it happened in a rush. Though I was disappointed at first, I later understood that people didnt have enough time to tell everyone...so it's really ok.

In the past, I have been nullified (with the press of a key) from blogs and lives, by some of my very own so-called blog mates - but that's ok. 'Cos to remain a friend and to be faithful is a hard job to do. It should come naturally and if it doesn't, then it all falls apart. What's built rapidly over lies and fake affection somehow crashes down at the same speed. And really, it's good to be clean and free of fake friendships than maintain them for humanity's sakes or just because you need a huge bunch of friends. These people are no longer my friends...so that's ok. But I must say that all of you who visit me here right now are a bunch of great people and I really value each and everyone of you...so thanks for being there for me, always.

Now leave my sob stories aside. Why I'm writing this is to convey to one such angel, how she influenced my life in very positive ways. It's
m000nie (Musings) - she has never let me down in any way, even amidst abuse to her blog and other problems because of my friendship with her. She never lost her patience with me. She never blamed me for something that wasn't my fault. She always understood me and she was very fair. She never forgot me...she never left me out...she always remembered all of us in this close-knit blog family. And since she recently decided never to blog again, I am feeling really sad. 'Cos I don't want her to go away just like that - 'cos there are alot of people who still value her as a person and depend on her great wisdom. m000nie has been one ocean of wisdom and love - she took no sides and is resilient in every way. She never gives up on her friends...she' s a shoulder to cry on and she has been by my side on all of the times friends betrayed me here. She is gentle and one of the very few beautiful souls I have ever met! She has never hurt anyone's feelings...she's a very special soul and I mean it. I learnt alot from her and I really love her as a friend.

So m000nie, I want you to read this and know exactly how I'm feeling...I MISS YOU, so PLEASE STAY GIRL. Remember your favorite flower Iris stands for FAITH and WISDOM...all that you really are...so don't lose your faith in any of us and don't deprive us of the beautiful Iris that you are. Whatever happened, happened for the best...take your time if you must, but don't forget us please...we need someone as real as you are in this very fake world...to keep us believing that truth exists no matter what. I hope you read this m000nie and that you will shower us again with your amazing grace...


Don't go far off, not even for a day, because...
because, I don't know how to say it -
a day is long
and I will be waiting for you, as in an empty station
when the trains are parked off somewhere else, asleep.

Don't leave me, even for an hour, because
then the little drops of anguish will all run together,
the smoke that roams looking for a home will drift
into me, choking my lost heart.

Oh, may your silhouette never dissolve on the beach...
may your eyelids never flutter into the empty distance,
Don't leave me for a second, my dearest...
because in that moment you'll have gone so far
I'll wander mazily over all the earth, asking,
Will you come back? Will you leave me here, dying?

--Pablo Neruda

84 Cranium Signets:

Tanvi said...

aww..come back m00nie

Thanu said...

such a beautiful post.

Keshi said...

funny how the net is like the real world...ppl hurting each other even trhough these bits and bytes...


Tanvi thanks...I hope she comes back too...



Thanu thanks for taking interest in this post for m000nie...


Keshi.

uttara said...

mooonie .......

i know words will not get the time back... but yes .. i apologise from the bottom of my heart n yes this will not erase things from ur head tooo ... but am seriously SORRY for wat happened ...


i miss u .. dont leave this world coz of wat stupidity we did ...

ppl want u here dont do this they dont deserve for our mistake


here i would like to dedicate this poem to u moonie...


So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
and nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters

never cared for what they do
never cared for what they know
but I know

So close, no matter how far
Couldn't be much more from the heart
Forever trusting who we are
and nothing else matters


i mean this for u mooonie

hugzzzzzzzzz
hope u wud come bk
love u gurl...
uttara

Tanvi said...

wut actually happened?

Jewel Rays said...

Aww..Keshi, I hope m00nie comes back. Such a sad post especially when you wrote it for someone who has touch ya life is ways.

Hope she comes back *Hugs*

sittingnut said...

i do not know her.
but i did visit her blog (though did not comment i think) bc some of her comments on keshi's blog were so interesting and found the posts there amusing..
she does not say what made her quit.

hope she will change her mind.

Jim said...

DAMN !

i came too late



but some wud consider dat a good ting

Jim said...

wats going on ?
who died?


dont cry for me
i am alive and kicking ass
as usual

Jim said...

Mooniee ??
i abused her a lott

SHIT!
i tot she was a guy

is she gone?
tell her i never meant it

come back Moonie so i can say sorry

Keshi said...

***Uttara

beautiful verse...I had tears...m000nie come bakk now...










***Tanvi

Lets just hope she comes bakk...










***Amy

aww thanks muahhh!










***Sittingnut

aww I just saw that u have been to m000nie's blog and commented too...Im soooo glad to know someone so caring like u...u r just too good mate! Thanks for supporting my campaign to keep m000nie..











***JohnnyBGood

Wud u like Comment moderation on?

Keshi.

Nisha said...

Hey Keshi.... didn't quite get wat was happening in the first para...

Abt m000nie - I hope she reads ur post and understands how much she means to u :)

In life we meet ppl and part with them. Even if she decides not to stay around, I want u not to lose hope but to have this faith inside of u that there will be someone new who will bring u special times :)

Keep smiling :)

Varkey said...

It is hard when people who are close to your heart leave...

dont let them leave... go get her back gal!I'm sure she knows how much u miss her.

Keshi said...

***IcyBlue

heyyyy thanks hugggggggz!

First para was abt a blogger meet few of our friends here had in the weekend...details are in Kiran's blog. They just suddenly organised it so alot of blog mates were not invited, simply cos there was not enough time to tell em all.

**In life we meet ppl and part with them.

trus Icy...but I dun wanna part with m000nie this quick...and her time is not due...she's got lots to offer to us all..
Yep and I have all of u lovely ppl who always bring good times and create precious memories...thanks and muahhhhhhh!










***Varkey

hey mate I hope u r feeling better now..thanks for dropping by...

yep it's so hard when she said GoodBye just like that...I dun want her to go :(


Keshi.

still_figuring_out said...

a lovely post--i hope she reads it too and knows how much you care for her.

Keshi said...

***Still_figuring_out

thanks dear...now Im waiting for m000nie and she's still not here :(

Keshi.

Devilish Angel said...

I hope she understands your feelings...

Keshi said...

**Vanathi

I hope so too...m000nie come bakkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Keshi.

Jim said...

if black is black
i want Moonie back

grey is grey
since she went away

now, we are feeling blue

Jim said...

Spending all my nights,
All my money going out on the town
Doing anything just to get you off of my mind

But when the morning comes,
I'm right back where I started again
Trying to forget you is just a waste of time

Baby come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you

Baby come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong, and I just can't live without you

All day long, wearing a mask of false bravado
Trying to keep up the smile that hides a tear

But as the sun goes down, I get that empty feeling again
How I wish to God that you were here

Now that I put it all together
Give me the chance to make you see
Have you used up all the love in your heart

Nothing left for me, ain't there nothing left for me?

Jim said...

by the way
dat reminds me

Janice Jr is due sometime dis week

Keshi said...

***Saby

heyyy is Jan's baby due this week...wow...I cant wait :)

yep m000nie is not even here yet...:(


Thanks!
Keshi.

R said...

this goes out to show how much you value people and their thoughts, most importantly. keshi...this is amazingly cute and touching.

awesome stuff.. and hey m000nie...if you are reading this, this is just another guy supporting keshi...:)

keshi.. this is just so amazing. i can well imagine cos i know how some friends become so important, its hard to see them hurt.. but.. got to take it!

it is soooo sweet of you to have written all this...

Keshi said...

***Rohit

thanks matey! all of u ppl deserve that kind of love...cos all of u have won my heart...so much love and respect...it's just amazing, thanks!


And I saw u have commented in m000nie's blog too...thanks so much! I really hope she comes back...

Huggggggz Rohit ur a swt hrt!
Keshi.

R said...

you are a sweetheart, too. infact, much sweeter!

both of us online.. soooo quick! :D

tulipspeaks said...

i really dono what happened..what i know, i got an offline msg from m000nie saying that she'll visit blogs every now and then..thats all..

hmm.. i love my 000nie name as much as i'm proud to be in the club..but what is 000nie without m000nie??

m000nie, if you are reading this..heal your wound and come back to us again..you are too precious to be given away, just like your 000nies..

muuuaxxx and hugssss

=am000nie=

Keshi said...

lol yep Rohit...we r online together :) huggggggz!

Keshi.

Keshi said...

***am000nie

muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! U said it all girl!


**but what is 000nie without m000nie??

SPOT ON! What is the 000nie club w.o. m000nie? cos she started it and she did a real neat job..she gave us all 000nie names and organised the confy and real meetings so neatly. Yeah so if she goes away there wont be any 000nie family...:(

Keshi.

Keshi said...

m000nie if u r reading this, well I gtg now...so if u arrive here in my absence, I hope u would say few words, cos it matters to me alot to hear from ya...


I will see u all tomorrow..
tc folks!
Keshi.

Autumn Storm said...

Very nice post, Kesh, sure your friend will appreciate it greatly, x

Jim said...

http://imnutsincapsfreud.blogspot.com/2005/12/is-he-trying-to-impress-u.html

Vivek Panda said...

a touching post keshi.....i'm sure she'll come back...atleast for you...

best of luck,
vivek

Jim said...

You have to kiss a lot of toads before you find a handsome prince.
-American Proverb

Quote WorldFamous Quotes at QuoteWorld.org

Unknown said...

its just awesome thoughts for your beloved fren
as long as i know u through ur blog...i believe u r the one who never failed to do justice with each and every relations u carrry

mez the most unluckiest....never got a chance to be acquinted with such a sweet heart "moonie"

lets make this blogworld a perfect place to rest our soul in a delighting moment........its not the fake world as long as our real thought exist here.......so
"MOOONIE" plzzzzzzzzzz come back for her sake, for ma sake for everyone's sake.........we need a pure heart and helpful hand to live our blog life so plz make our blog life worth living through your return.

pradster said...

touching to say the least

Dinesh Babuji said...

Though I am not sure why she is leaving, but sure your post is beautiful and at least this should make her come back.

strawy said...

oh keshu such a wonderful post for a friend,
m000nie diiz plz come back na..
diiz v al missing u badly..
plss diiz come back

thnx keshu for a sweet post
love u babez
mez sure m000nie loves us n will come back for us ..
hugss keshu

st000nie with hopes

De.vile said...

I love that neruda poem, though i prefer the slightly errotic ones more.

Jim said...

RC,
how about cloning Moonie?
to make evrybody stop crying


i am beginning to cry myself

SHIT!

how i hate myself

Anonymous said...

funny how the net is like the real world...ppl hurting each other even trhough these bits and bytes...***Infact its become much serious than what one might asume....I personally felt something like that some times back, but anyways i hope she doesn't leaves with a soar heart and if she comes back then nothing like it. Phew!!! what more do i say u all are so sweet and good human-beings, i m sure things will be sorted out soon.

messys musings said...

keshi...

when i first read this post i didnt know wat to say... it was early today morning... i was speechless... n i was in tears... infact all day i have been thinking...

so much love showered on me... from friends who i know n from people who i have never interacted with too... ofcoz i will come bak... how can i leave when all of u r crying for me... id like to request a favor... please write a post telling all ur friends to visit my blog... i got something for them... please do this... (this mite take a while coz i havent yet written nything there... gimme a while to pen down my thoughts... thanx)

hugsss n laterzzz...

Rupa (BNB) said...

ufff what is happening.. Zoonie, moonie, Invinci all are saying Bye to the blogworld..

I feel something to think about, first create a space in everyone's heart & just go away as if nothing happened..

If moonie is hurt by some act, this act of thiers is causing so much pain to everyone..

This is really scary..

Jim said...

i bet dis aint Moonie
its RC at his tricks again

i saw RC reading blogger tricks
http://blogfresh.blogspot.com/2005/08/blogger-hacks-series.html







.

SaffronSaris said...

Keshi, I'm not sure what is going on, but Hugzzz!! Stay positive, yah?

Łóòň Ġãĺ said...

Aww keshi ... that was really sweet .... M00nie ... we're all going to miss u a hell lot ... come back babez ... please...

Jim said...

i just cant figure out how girls miss a girl soo much

unless ...
And then the man he steps right up to the microphone
And says at last just as the time bell rings
’thank you goodnight now it’s time to go home’
And he makes it fast with one more thing
’we are the sultans of swing’
we swing both ways

Dewdrop said...

Keshi, this is a wonderful post. Best of what you can do for a friend. Im really touched. And M00nie I already commented on yr blog. I hope you'll read it. Take care and hope to see you soon

Jim said...

Dedication devotion
Turning all the night time into the day

He do the song about the sweet lovin’ woman
He do the song about the knife
He do the walk, he do the walk of life

Here comes johnny and he’ll tell you the story

Hand me down mu walkin’ shoes
Here come johnny with the power and the glory

Backbeat the talkin’ blues
He got the action, he got the motion

Yeah, the boy can play
Dedication devotion to les lovers

Jim said...

SHIT !




we are in dire straits

Manish Kumar said...

It seems moonie has accepted ur plea! Good for both of u. May ur frenship blossom the way it has been in the past!

Jim said...

its not Mooniee, u ass
its her clone RC


Woy yoy yoy, woy yoy-yoy yoy,Woy yoy yoy yoy, yoy yoy-yoy yoy!Woy yoy yoy, woy yoy-yoy yoy,Woy yoy yoy yoy, yoy yoy-yoy yoy!

Dont give up the fight

Jay Noel said...

A lot of people just up and quit blogging. Either it gets old, takes up too much of their time, or the personal attacks take their toll.

This is a very limited medium, and when you put yourself out there, there are people that will say mean things because they enjoy inflicting pain on others.

People will come and go in the blogosphere, and it's a pity when a blogger you enjoy and find wisdom in quits.

Unknown said...

u kno wwhat Keshi make sure m00nie reads this, she'll definitely come back!!

BEautiful post as usual!

R said...

You got my email?

radiantbear said...

She got to come back and your the only person who can make her come back I read her blog she's so good!

The optimist from utopia said...

well.. :-s I dunno who moonie is.. I know a zoonie though and he also quit blogging :(( But I am sure she must be a great gal if u r running a campaign for her.. And so I spport u whole heartedly along with the 50-odd people who are spporting u.. I know my vote doesnt matter.. but then.. whatever we wish for from the deepest of our hearts comes true.. So moonie come bak.. and bring zoonie with you.. :( And keshi, I m sure she'll come bak.. My best wishes and support for this endeavour of yours.. *fingers crossed*

Keshi said...

***m000nie

MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! So glad to see u here girl! For day I thought u'd never talk to any of us again and that thought broke my heart into pieces that not even super glu could fix :) But when I read ur comment just now, my heart got fixed immediately and I'm sure all the others who r here felt the same...HUGGGGGGGGGGGZ so glad to see u in good spirits and most of all, SO VERY GLAD TO KNOW U WILL BE BACK...

WELCOME BACK M000NIE STARSHINES!


~~Keshi dancing a new hip-hop dance she learnt last week...woohoo!

lol!

Thanks guys for, all of u for being here and in m000nie's blog on behalf of me...that was one of the moving gestures from ur side that touched my heart so deep...HUGGGGGGGGGGZ to all and a BIG THANK U!


Keshi.

Keshi said...

***Autumn

muahhhh girl THANK U!










***Vivek

Thanks for ur genuine wishes cos it came true...yeyyyyyyy!










***Nitika

hey that was sweet...Im sure she read ur heart-felt comment and thats one of the reasons she changed her mind...THANK U SO MUCH huggggggggz!










***Gangadhar

Thanks so much for ur time and words on behalf of keep-m000nie campaign - so wonderful to see u all here for m000nie!










***Pradster13

WC matey and thanks so much!










***Dinesh

WC Dinesh and thanks so much for ur words of comfort and encouragement...










***Strawy

st000nie angel muahhhhhhhhh! Thank u so much baby angel...I know she will be back - our sweet m000nie piezz...huggggggggggz!










***Devile

hey chikkka mauhhhh! U like Neruda - same here...thanks girl!










***South

G'day mate! I know...net is pretty much the real world...emotions and egoes clash :) we all have that problem but w emust re-unite and stick together...always see the good...
thanks!










***BoldNBeautiful

I dunno what is happening but I know for sure that m000nie is back...thanks to all of u muahhhhhhhh!

And m000nie had a valid reason to feel upset...I respect that and if we cant show our emotions to our friends then what r friends for...but saying goodbye as a response to m000nie's disappointment isnt the best way to handle it..but then different ppl do it different..

U r sooo right abt..."first create a space in everyone's heart & just go away as if nothing happened"...not fair na, but it happens...but m000nie has a heart - a golden one too...and I know she will be back...

And thanks girl for dropping by m000nie's blog - u rock!










***Saffronzz

awww HUGGGGGGGGZ thanks swt hrt!










***Cheesy

muahhhhh sweety...with all of ur efforts she has decided to come back...wut a celebration we must have!











***Dewdy

Heyyyyyy missed u heaps! I know u r one girl who genuinely appreciate m000nie's presence here...so yeah thank u so much for ur encouragement to her and to me Dewdy - huggggggggz!










***Manish

thanks so much for ur well-wishes and heart-felt words...huggggggz!










***Niki

Heyyy ur a sweet babester and u contributed to m000nie's return - thank u sooo much hugggggz!










***Phoenix

Thanks so much for ur words of wisdom...this blog world sure is a place full of ups and downs...just like the real world...

**there are people that will say mean things because they enjoy inflicting pain on others

so true...some ppl do it intentionally and so do it w.o. their knowledge....so we must learn to give em chances...and then if it happens again, then mebbe we can just forget abt em...but there must always be a chance given...

thank u soooo much for being there for me and m000nie and all of us!










***RandomThoughts

Hi again :) Thanks a ton for ur support - hugggggggz!










***Rohit_Talwar

heyyy mate...yep I got ur mail - thank u! awwwwwww ur an adorable swt hrt - HUGGGGGGZ!











***Nanyaar

Hey thanks for the great support...u guys make my eyes well up with tears...










***Ashanthi


WC mmy sweet Ashanthi - muahhhhhhh! Finally I see u in my home and what a great pleasure to have u :)


**hey i've certainly coped heaps of abuse, so i can sympathise...

Ashanthi Im the same...I have been abused, cloned and wut-not in blog world...but I refuse to give in to low minds...cos I have a majority of beautiful minds like u guys...I have to stick up for them...for all of u...so Im still here :)

Thanks so much for visiting m000nie - that was a touching gesture from ur side...HUGGGGGGZ!










***The_Optimist

heyyy matey hows ya? Where's ur sense of humor today? awww I miss it...

**I know my vote doesnt matter.. but then..

how wud it not count? Well m000nie just said that she was soooo touched to see even ppl she didnt know pouring out their love for her...so yeah ur vote did count big time for her return - THANK U SO MUCH!


**whatever we wish for from the deepest of our hearts comes true

ur sooo right abt that...see we all wished for her return so genuinely and she did come back...neat job everyone!



Thanks so much to each and everyone who stood by me in this venture...so wonderful to see all of u pour ur hearts out this way...I was stoked at the beauty of all ur souls...THANKS AGAIN folks!

Keshi.

Jim said...

dis de vile is cold as ice
she says she likes Neruda

not a word of Mooniee
who we were all mooning for

Jim said...

Well
all's well dat ends well

Jim said...

u sure dat was not a cloned Mooniee
her blogg makes no mention of her arrival back

Jim said...

or are u a cloned keshi?

Jim said...

SHIT !

evrybody is confused bcoz of RC

Keshi said...

***JohnnyBGood

Clones r easy to recognise....click on the ID link and see if it gives t the correct blogger #...and also if it's a clone, the blog link doesnt appear on the profile page...


That was the real m000nie...

Keshi.

Jim said...

In the past, I have been nullified (with the press of a key) from blogs and lives, by some of my very own so-called blog mates - but that's ok. 'Cos to remain a friend and to be faithful is a hard job to do. It should come naturally and if it doesn't, then it all falls apart.


so true
dats why i am always at my worst behaviour: meaning my true self

if he/she loves me for wat i am
then i gott a friend

Keshi said...

***Saby

I havent nullified u from my blog...cos if I did so I wouldnt be speaking to u and also I can do it by blocking u...:) But na I aint that intolerant to criticism...only thing that bugs me is when u insult and annoy ppl for no reason. best stick to the topic of the blog or else I will turn Comment Moderation on...:)

Keshi.

Jim said...

i dont buy dis
when i log on to your blogg
and i see a guy whom i love/ hate

i cant help blurting out my sentiments to dis guy


then it becomes like chat
its gr8 funn

HATE AND LOVE ARE 2 SIDES OF THE SAME COIN
its flip/ flop

wat i can digest is ppl ignoring me
hence i hitted out at dat silly punjabi real nasty

ROHIT NV always reacted very violently
so i saw a friend, a potential friend

i was right

Jim said...

cant digest

Jim said...

I am not in dis world to live up to your expectations
and vice versa

but even then
if we find each other
it is beautiful

if not
WTF! i dont give a damn

not my words
i read dis some where

sittingnut said...

hey mate!

you seems to have got your dear friend back. i am very very happy for you. :-)

you give sooooo much of you to others that it is not at all amazing that they will act like they did during your campaign. it was a pure example of power of love.

enjoy the day!

Keshi said...

***Saby

lets just agree to disagree...











***Sittingnut


yeyyy I got her back thanks to all of u - hugggggggggz!


** was a pure example of power of love.

m000nie is one such being that radiates Love all the time...so she desereves all our Love too...

yep there is certainly great power in Love. As they say in Buddhism, Love and Compassion goes a long way....

Thanks matey :)
Keshi.

uttara said...

keshi ...


something for u my dear ...



The milky way upon the
Heavens
Is twinkling just for you
And mr. moon he came by
To say goodnight to you
I'll sing for you i'll
Sing for mother
We're praying for the world
And for the people everywhere
Gonna show them all we care

Oh my sleeping child the world's so wild
But you've build your own paradise
That's one reason why I'll cover you sleeping child
If all the people around
The world
They had a mind like yours
We'd have no fighting and no wars
There would be lasting peace on earth
If all the kings and all
The leaders
Could see you here this way
They would hold the earth in their arms
They would learn to watch you play

Oh my sleeping child the world's so wild
But you've build your own paradise
That's one reason why I'll cover you sleeping child
I'm gonna cover my
Sleeping child
Keep you away from the world so wild




hugzzzzzzzz keshi .........

i dont have words .. am dumb struck ...take care

uttara

Keshi said...

Uttaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I MISSSSSSSSSSSSSS UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!


awww that was such a beautiful poem....I have tears now...duhhhhhhhhh u had to make me cry...that was absolutely gorgeous! Where did u get it from??


**i dont have words .. am dumb struck

what d u mean? wut happened?


Keshi.

Why not sure said...

U tackle with words so beautifully Keshi.
Had gone through only some part of the post but it was awesome. Will be coming back again soon.

Kerry M. Conway said...

keshi-tears-that was such a beautiful tribute to her. i hope she returns also...

*big hugz*

your irish lassie

uttara said...

keshi .......

i made u cry...
HUGZZZZZZZZZZZ
tahts a song by MLTR "Sleeping child "


am dumb struck cos i dont have words to say .......


hugzzzzzzzzz

uttara

Keshi said...

***Het

heyyy matey thanks! :)











***Kerry

muahhhhhhh girl awww thank u so very much! Hope u r ok...










***Uttara

aww MLTR I love them...cant rem this one tho but I will go home and find it somehow - so beautiful!

Na U never made me cry..when?? ppl always make u cry, that I know...cos of ur pure and innocent heart...

Huggggggggggz!


Keshi.

uttara said...

keshiiii...

***Na U never made me cry..when?? ppl always make u cry, that I know...cos of ur pure and innocent heart...


lolzzzz am a used to B###H lollzzzzzz


HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
new postyyyyyyyy


mermaid

Keshi said...

omg lol new post?? didnt u see it - it's already there - dun u know Im on a blog marathon lol!


Keshi.

Jim said...

only 82 ?
no way


dis post was awesome
i saw les love in all its glory here

even if my wife were to tell me she is leaving for good

i wudnt be so disturbed
she can have the children too

so long as she dont take the TV and my PC where i store my huge porn collection

Jackal said...

what happened to the comments i had left here ........hgzz byee tcc

Keshi said...

***Jackal

I dunno wut happened to ur comment...alot of ppl complained that some comments went missing in their blogs too...must be a blogger issue...


Keshi.

Dawn said...

All I can say to your friend is...

'please dont go' :)

Happy friendship

cheers

Keshi said...

Dawn, thanks cos she came back :)


Keshi.