Monday, July 25

Spring is for blossoming...

Today as I was ordering my usual coffee , a pregnant lady walked in. Her belly was swollen and heavily protruding, but since she was quite a slim lady her pregnancy was extra visible. She looked radiant and happy...skin glowing and showing every bit of motherhood unfolding. I instantly thought of a fresh flower exuding it's beauty to the fullest...a rose that's in full bloom while buds around her are yet to see the light of the world. However, you don't have to be pregnant to blossom naturally. When you're happy and content with yourself, you will be in full bloom inevitably. My point here is don't forget to blossom and radiate beauty always, wherever you go, whatever you do. Young people today worry about too many unwanted things that they forget their very basic nature - being yourself and being happy with simple things in life! Like with the fact that you may have a family, good education, opportunity to be a parent, enough money to keep you off the streets, decent job and a great friend or two, quiet moments with nature, 5 senses that you're blessed with...just think about all those people who can't confidently say that they have any one of the above - trust me there are many out there. So just be happy with yourself, do things that you are happy to do, be happy for others, think of happy thoughts, be around happy people and most of all be at peace with yourself...and when you learn to see joy in simple things in life, your health will blossom naturally. And your true beauty will begin to radiate. For a flower only blooms for a short while...don't deprive yourself of that beautiful and colorful Spring season of your life...

28 Cranium Signets:

Jim said...

http://imnutsincaps.blogspot.com/2005/07/intimate-blog-spawns-book-tv-deal.html

Vinz said...

i totally agree wit u...

And one thing i need to mention is that, i had watched lots of pregnent women. More than their hubbies they enjoy that period. Though its very painfull, i feel thats th blissfull time during a womanhood...

Great...

Keshi said...

thanks Saby n Vinu...I just want people to realise that there is beauty within them already, without having to look around too much for it...

Keshi.

Keshi said...

hey jannn muah! Hope all is ok with ya n that ur a blossoming beauty right now :)

Keshi.

Autumn Storm said...

Like the rose analogy. Most can stand to be reminded of all of this - few ever appreciate their blessings.
Cut and paste the link, if you are having problems, but it could be (not that I know anything about such things) because your computer is unable to show a video.

Keshi said...

I think ur absolutely right there Icy! I do the same...and my mom n sis sometimes kinda gets embarasses lol...but I just say what I feel and it's not a lie nor an insult...just the honest feelings...and guess that's why I'm at peace with myself too :) Well-identified Icy, thanks!

Keshi.

PuNeEt said...

Very rightly said Keshi... there are a lot of people who keep worrying about things they don't have...
One should alwayz feel blessed... it automatically generates a lot of positive energy...
:-))) Cheers

Keshi said...

yupperzzz Puneet :) thanks!

Keshi.

messys musings said...

wonderful post k00kie... i think all of us will blossom like a flower (read b satisfied with life) if we dont bother about things we cant change...

also we keep on stressing our heads about certain things people think and talk about us... i think its all uncalled for n we should again not bother... to hell with such people...

Anonymous said...

Absolutely true keshi.....

wwww said...

Uhm... sorry but I have to say this.

You would love to be in her place but deep down your heart, it still hesitates in some way you couldn’t explain.

Did I say or think wrong, my dear?

Uhm..

Dawn said...

hey keshi...I see that love for nature in u too ;)

but as they say..'life is beautiful...so imagine the one who is giving birth to a life..would be on top of the 9th cloud' :D

I loved this post..ur true feelings n comparisons...keep it up babe!!!

Jim said...

DUMMY !
read again on the comments of my blogg

er, u need to improve on yr posting, if u wanna get a book contract

dat applies to Jay too
all he sees is the beauty in cats

Rupa (BNB) said...

I have seen many people, worrying is one of thier hobby.

They dont need a reason too. These are the poorest soul on earth.

Jim said...

Psssst !
hey Gomey is Kesh preg?

Jim said...

i miss TANVI

Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Pregnant lady scares me...I dont know why...maybe the thought of pain that she'll be going through while delievering the baby. But I spoke to few of my female friends about it, and there reaction was like, its one of the beautiful moments of life...to give birth to another living being.

Boy, I dont know how am I going to witness my wife going thru this one day. Hmmmmm...

Anyway, nice post...yet again.

tulipspeaks said...

truly inspiring..

Kroopa Shah (Kr00pz) said...

I agree Keshi. We are all very beautiful deep within, we just don't realise it. :-)

Dewdrop said...

Beautiful thoughts enuff to make my day. Happiness and pregnancy are symbiotic, yet true happiness lies within ourselves. The greatest happiness is derived by a sense of achievement, contentment, cheerfulness and the ability to make others happy.

Justin Thyme said...

Very well stated, Keshi!

Keshi said...

Thanks m000nie :) Like u say I too dun give a damn abt wut others say or think abt me...as long as I know wut I'm doing...I keep telling this to my sis, I hope one day she'll realise it's wasted energy to worry abt wut others think abt us...thanks!

Thanks South!

Avik no one said it better than you...that's a wonderful and complete poem for all of us to learn from, thanks heaps!

jeeeez Jay no ways! As if I want to be pregnant and not fit in any of my skimpy clothes LOL! Just that I see beauty in natural gifts that God has given us...not that I'm envious of anyone! And if I am, that'll contradict my post mate, duhh :) Thanks for dropping by.

Gosh Dawn yesss! The feelings of someone who's giving birth to life must be just inexpressible!

:) Saby ok I will read it again. And hey I aint pregnant, could u stop that now plz! LOL!

B&B that's soooo true, worrying is a total waste of energy and time!!

z000nie aww ur scared of em? lollz! U will be alright I guess when ur more older n ready to be a father...hehe...my cuzn's husband was right beside her when she delivered her first baby...although I'm not sure if I can witness a delivery that close -I might pass out lol! Just that it's hard for me to look at blood etc...but I'm sure u'll be right - ur a man :)

Thanks Amutha!

lolzz Juless! Yep true, we have only one life n lets all be heard :)

Gomess there's nothing sick abt thinking pregnant women as sexy...they are! They are the symbol of having made true and passionate love to give birth to fresh life...nothing can be sexier than that, trust me :)

Hey Kroopa hugggz! Thanks sweety!

Pithaly?? U ok?

Dewdy wut more can I say...u complete my post, that was just lovely -thanks n hugggz!

Thanks for dropping by Justin!

thanks all :)
Keshi.

Keshi said...

I miss Tanvi too :(

Keshi.

Jim said...

and i hope TANVI dont forget wat her mama told her

'never let go of dat coin held between yr knees'



dont want her blossoming too

Keshi said...

gee thanks Dr.Howdy :) I visited ur blog and realised that comments r not possible..hehe but u have areally cool n funny blog! I enjoyed it n will be visiting often :)

Keshi.

Jim said...

and dat Dr Howdy,
post like he owns dis blogg

KISS Dr. howdy
Keep It Short and Simple

Manish Kumar said...

Ur posts always good to read!

Jim said...

yea!
read,taste, smell,feel and ....

but hard to digest